TTC 6640-6745 Retirements

Now this might of changed, but last time I was in Toronto, they were also found on the 58 Malton.

Since then, the 58 has turn accessible.

You can find them on routes 6, 52, 59 and 90. I'm not sure if this is the complete list. Feel free to add more routes.

Since then, the 58 has turn accessible.

You can find them on routes 6, 52, 59 and 90. I'm not sure if this is the complete list. Feel free to add more routes.

Keep in mind only 4 out of 5 are on the road recently so the chances of actually catching one is not that easy. Even i'm starting to have difficulties catching one even though my last ride was 5 days ago on the 52.

The 71, and maybe even the 512. (If MD is still a part of it)

Tomorrow is the last day Mt Dennis is doing 512, last day for Arrow Rd is Saturday. Starting Sunday the shuttle bus, which will run from Oakwood to Keele only, will be done all by Wilson.

I haven't seen one on the 512 in a long time..

None on it today afternoon either.

At least Wilson still has some New Looks.

You're almost right but if i'm correct the 196 only runs on actual school days so that might not be a optional. The 33 uses like 1 to 2 buses and i'm clearly not paying premium fares just to get on the 142 and the 117 only runs on weekdays (excluding holidays). Also the 160 recently either has the V's or the VIIs because they're still testing the GPS system thing so a fishbowl on there may play a chance factor. Mount dennis' non accessible routes in my opinion is much reliable in putting enough fishbowls to go around. Keep in mind this is wilson still and they're willing to put anything on any route.

Fair enough. People have been saying that the 6 Bay is a good place to find 'em, so I'll give that a try. If all else fails, I'll get a Fishie as a consolation prize, which ain't half bad :).

Well, if it fails, you can always try the 52. I usually see 1 and sometimes even 2 '91 Vs on the road on rush hours and off-peak periods.

Well, if it fails, you can always try the 52. I usually see 1 and sometimes even 2 '91 Vs on the road on rush hours and off-peak periods.

I forgot to add the 59 as well. On weekends most of the time 1 out of 2 of the buses is a V and the other one likely as a fishbowl. This one could be the winning ticket.

The last time I was in Toronto, the 160 & 196 were Fishbowl heaven, while 104 had them too.

I seem to recall having seen at least one on the 106 as well (see avatar).

104 has since been made accessible so no more fishbowls on it on a reguar basis. 106 is an accessible route, has been for at least a decade, as well but Wilson's dispatchers throw fishbowls on accessible routes occasionally. 196 is still fishbowl heaven during weekday service.

I have another question about the '91 Vs. Do they generally only appear during rush hours, or can they be seen off-peak as well?

They are used at all times, incuding during both Saturday and Sunday service.