Saskatoon Updates

This morning I noticed that they put an electronic sign on the 452 which i took a couple pics. We also put in electronic stop request signs on the 0601 & 0605 going to try to get some pics of those as well. I also noticed they took the 394 and the 411 out of the yard.

sts_452g.jpg

sts_452h.jpg

This morning I noticed that they put an electronic sign on the 452 which i took a couple pics. We also put in electronic stop request signs on the 0601 & 0605 going to try to get some pics of those as well. I also noticed they took the 394 and the 411 out of the yard.

I think 449 has one too, I could be wrong. It's great now we can use those buses on any route including the DARTS.

Those electronic signs are going to be the voice and visual stop annunciation once they get all of the bugs worked out.

ohh this is exciting I feel just like a kid during christmas! here's a few i took today inside the garage!

Can hardly wait for the others to come!!!!! :D-_-

I like the last pic, it shows three city buses from two cities far apart that had 1st gen LFSes in one place! :)

I like the last pic, it shows three city buses from two cities far apart that had 1st gen LFSes in one place! :P

I like that one too! too bad the doors were not open to have more light though! Here's a couple pics my friend Matt took of those ex-stm novas last year! The only one I have seen in service lately is the 501. The 502 is just a parts bus, the 503 has been sitting in the yard for the past week, and the 504 is sitting behind the 502 (its the bus in front of the ex-oc transpo nova in my pic)

sts_mts__501_503_504.jpg

sts_mts__501_503.jpg

I like that one too! too bad the doors were not open to have more light though! Here's a couple pics my friend Matt took of those ex-stm novas last year! The only one I have seen in service lately is the 501. The 502 is just a parts bus, the 503 has been sitting in the yard for the past week, and the 504 is sitting behind the 502 (its the bus in front of the ex-oc transpo nova in my pic)

So what your saying is that 501 is the only active STM Nova in service?