Washington DC trip

MaT

Hey guys/gals.. Is there anyone on here from Washington DC? Me and my mom are supposed to be going there sometime between Christmas and New Years and the only was we would be able to get around is by transit and/or cabs. We don't even know what hotel we're gonna be staying IF we go. So I'm gonna need some info early one before we go. I would also need a list of things to see/do for while we're there. If anyone there has msn it would be soooo much easier. Thanks.

Hey guys/gals.. Is there anyone on here from Washington DC? Me and my mom are supposed to be going there sometime between Christmas and New Years and the only was we would be able to get around is by transit and/or cabs. We don't even know what hotel we're gonna be staying IF we go. So I'm gonna need some info early one before we go. I would also need a list of things to see/do for while we're there. If anyone there has msn it would be soooo much easier. Thanks.

Theres Metrobus and Metrorail in the DC Area but something to note that they're Differnt Fares

Metrobus fares

$1.25 90 Minute or 2 Hour Transfer

$3.00 Day Pass(Valid on Ride-on,Fairfax Connector etc.)

Metrorail fares

$6.50 Day Pass

The Fares are on a HK Style system

My MSN:Vrts9044@Hotmail.com

I live just outside of DC in Silver Spring, Maryland, so I could help you out through MSN Messenger or through email, both of which are accessible through chriskder@gmail.com. There is so much to type out here that I can't go through everything, so please contact me through MSN or email; it's easier that way.

Thanks a lot guys. I'm already talking to CKD about it and if I need nything else I'll let you know too! We'll it looks like because of the special(it ends in November), it looks like were going november 15, 16, and 17. My mom found a hotel like a block away from the capitol building thats like $69 a night. So all we really need right now is the reservations along with some othe stuff. lol.

heh my mistake

but i do consider DC a state since its not in Maryland or Vrigina and i never counted the stars and amount of states

The whole idea behind the creation of DC was to make sure Washington wasn't under the durisdiction of any particular state. The fifty states don't include DC.

There is girls on this board?

The Washington Metro is quite extensive. I am sure your hotel will be near one.

The system isn't that extensive once you get out into the suburbs, there are very few stations beyond the Beltway, other than on the Red Line and part of the Orange Line.