Sign in to follow this  
SMS

YUL Bus Charters

In order to avoid a conflict with the MBS Spring convention in St. Louis, MO, YUL Bus Charters 2016 will be held on Saturday 7 May - Sunday 8 May, 2016. Save the dates!

Edited by SMS
Date error - SMS

In order to avoid a conflict with the MBS Spring convention in St. Louis, MO, YUL Bus Charters 2016 will be held on Saturday 8 May - Sunday 9 May, 2016. Save the dates!

Finally not on my wife's birthday so I can come

In order to avoid a conflict with the MBS Spring convention in St. Louis, MO, YUL Bus Charters 2016 will be held on Saturday 8 May - Sunday 9 May, 2016. Save the dates!

Actually, shouldn't that be Saturday 7 May - Sunday 8 May, 2016?

• Like 1

Thank you for the correction. Yes 7/8 May. A caveat is that Sunday 8 May is Mother's Day. However I am of the mindset that every day is Mother's Day and a true loving mother would forgive you for attending my charter! Anyway we will start after breakfast and finish before dinner so don't throw tomatoes at me!

We are looking at Cornwall Orion V on the Saturday and ex-Calgary Transit MCI Classic at STO (Gatineau) on Sunday. No surprises here. Yet another year where YUL weekend takes place outside of YUL per se!

Thank you for the correction. Yes 7/8 May. A caveat is that Sunday 8 May is Mother's Day. However I am of the mindset that every day is Mother's Day and a true loving mother would forgive you for attending my charter! Anyway we will start after breakfast and finish before dinner so don't throw tomatoes at me!

We are looking at Cornwall Orion V on the Saturday and ex-Calgary Transit MCI Classic at STO (Gatineau) on Sunday. No surprises here. Yet another year where YUL weekend takes place outside of YUL per se!

I will attend the STO charter if that happens on the Saturday instead of Sunday~~ please keep us informed thank you~~

Interested in both, I already know I am off that weekend as my cadets will be on survival and I am not a survival intructor

I will attend the STO charter if that happens on the Saturday instead of Sunday~~ please keep us informed thank you~~

Cornwall Transit charters will always occur on the Saturday of a charter weekend, due to no regular Sunday service. STO by default is therefore on Sunday. Everyone has many months notice to plan ahead and free themselves.

YUL Bus Charter Weekend 2016 Invitation now up!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Transitfan39 said:

Out of curiousity what time is the STO charter beginning and ending at

Sunday 8 May 2016 - ex-Calgary Transit MCI Classic Charter at Société de transport de l'Outaouais

The charter will begin and end at Garage STO, 111 Jean-Proulx, Gatineau, Quebec J8Z 1T4
We are planning a charter to Buckingham, and will feature mileage on the new Rapibus right of way.
We are favouring any of the Classics apart from what Joseph McArdle chartered last year.
Proposed time: 1 pm to 5 pm.
Parking available on premises.

New summer activities!

NEW private event commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Montréal metro:

NEW Christmas Lights activity for 2017, please go to the YUL Bus Charters - 2016 Activities thread in the Quebec Transit Discussion. Thank you!

• Like 1

On 05/01/2016 at 3:17 PM, SMS said:

Actually, Mother's Day is always the second Sunday in May which this year is the 14th. So, no conflict at all with Mother's !

I hope to be able to make most of the events by YUL in a very ambitious year.

• Like 1