Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SMS

YUL Bus Charters

82 posts in this topic

I don't like to brag, but... :P

a feature article was written on our 2008 activity. I'm sure you might be interested to read it, so here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/5cb8y3

Wow, that's a cool article! :P

Nice to see this site mentioned there too!

The Cornwall Transit Charter has just been confirmed.

Please refer to the YUL Bus Charters thread in the Montreal Section. Thanks!

I don't like to brag, but... :)

a feature article was written on our 2008 activity. I'm sure you might be interested to read it, so here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/5cb8y3

Nice! Yeah it's an older post, but that should not be a problem. So, yeah, BEAUTIFUL ARTICLE!! However, Calgary has something to brag about... well, two things.. One is bus related and other is sports related!! :-p

aw man, i guess i need to pay attention to the board more often that wouldve been fun to go on ( the cornwall charter) despite the cold, not many orion 5 cng left....

Nice! Yeah it's an older post, but that should not be a problem. So, yeah, BEAUTIFUL ARTICLE!! However, Calgary has something to brag about... well, two things.. One is bus related and other is sports related!! :-p

Thanks for the compliment! I hope that you can make one of our activities. Incidentally, it was suggested that the local Cornwall paper catch our CNG charter in the flesh but it never worked out. Oh well!

Details of the Spring 2009 charters for the YUL Bus Charters are now available on our website at the link below:

http://www.montrain.ca/yulbuscharters/

Please notify interested persons in this activity. Thanks!

SMS

Our plans are confirmed and finalized. Please visit www.montrain.ca/yulbuscharters for the latest information. Also you may contribute to the charter thread in the Montreal section.

Charter website updated with our latest activities for May 1-2

http://www.montrain.ca/yulbuscharters/

Registration is open! Contact my e-mail: yulbuscharters -at- gmail.com

Hey,

Just wondering if there is anyone out there going to the Cornwall Charter from Montreal and if they have space for one more.

I wont have my car this time so I need a ride from Montreal or else Ill have to rent a car for the day (which I'd prefer not to do if I dont have to.) If anyone can help, that would be stellar!! :)

Thanks.

As always, an excellent charter in Cornwall. Brought back memories of Burlington! :( Thanks SMS, Dave and all others involved!

As always, an excellent charter in Cornwall. Brought back memories of Burlington! :( Thanks SMS, Dave and all others involved!

Did the weather held up from rain?

It didn't rain at all during the charter. However the rain started literally minutes after we got on the 401.

Alex

It didn't rain at all during the charter. However the rain started literally minutes after we got on the 401.

Alex

It was really weird, but turned out great. We had a short rain shower that lasted during our lunch layover break, and when we were ready to meet up with the 2nd part of the charter, the rain had stopped and the ground had already started to dry up. And like kellergraham said, when we hit the 401, the rain started pouring!

There was a storm watch on Sunday morning, and it was actually supposed to rain all day long, but thankfully we had sun, but it was humid and hazy, though no complaints here, we had windows that opened wide, and highway action to cool us down, so it all turned out. :P

Old news I know, but after what feels like 10 million years I finally posted the last of the photos from the YUL Weekend Charter (April 30 / May 1 2011). Thanks again Mario for a great event.

I hope you all enjoy.

YUL Weekend Charter

72157627025110878_580c7b8b7e_l.jpg