captaintrolley

Buy, Sell, Trade

17 hours ago, Antarctica said:

Not for that price!, they just washed/cleaned it with some new white paint on the rims and think that can get double for their expenses if not more!

IMG_20170601_234225.thumb.jpg.1c50b4ee568daedb5eb390f7ddacafde.jpg

I have two MiWay bus shelter sized maps available for trade. They are the latest maps you would see in the shelters. They have two folds in the middle as seen in the photo. These were excess maps for an event last week and are no longer needed. PM me if interested.

IMG_20170601_234225.thumb.jpg.1c50b4ee568daedb5eb390f7ddacafde.jpg

IMG_20170607_223750.thumb.jpg.83e132701762474c8f12625d2bcb4e05.jpg

FREE - Various MiWay brochures. Yes, you can technically go out to various places across Mississauga to collect them but I can give you a whole set if you are collecting them to save your time.

Q: How did I get all these? A: they were excess from the MiWay booths I ran earlier this year and are no longer needed.

Please PM to schedule a pick-up/ delivery if interested.

This item is no longer available 

2 Reusable grocery bags full of Maps, Schedules and brochures from various places in Canada and USA.

Giving them for free, all I ask is to cover the cost of shipping if you do not live in Montreal.

Free to good home: two 2016 STM full system maps (bus, Metro, etc.) and three 2016 Metro maps.  I am willing to mail out individually if desired.  Please PM me if interested.

Looking for system maps of Calgary transit or Edmonton transit from 1999-2004 if anyone has anything like that please let me know