captaintrolley

Buy, Sell, Trade

Exactly as the title says. So if you have anything to Buy, Sell, Trade or Give Away, mention it here.

Instructions. Copy and paste the items you want and PM 'sender' with your name and mailing address.

Also specify quantity, for example if I have 12 of a certain kind of pin / ticket / transfer, and you only want one or two, please reflect that in your PM.

And as a courtesy to those (not just me) who are taking the time to mail out items, when they are safely received please PM the sender to say the item has arrived.

Enjoy.

I wouldn't having a paper copy of ETS maps.

I will even pay the postage!

Are you talking about the system maps? If so, PM me your address and I can get some in the mail tomorrow.

A guy at ETS (Jeff Coote) sent me system maps on ETS' penny! :(

I would be more than willing to acquire transit membroallia from other systems fro my collection. I have a plentiful stock of Mississauga Transit, Hamilton Street Railway (Including multiple copies of each route giude) Toronto Transit Commission, and York Region Transit. Please reply if you are interested in doing business with me, ;).

I would be more than willing to acquire transit membroallia from other systems fro my collection. I have a plentiful stock of Mississauga Transit, Hamilton Street Railway (Including multiple copies of each route giude) Toronto Transit Commission, and York Region Transit. Please reply if you are interested in doing business with me, ;).

Want anything from Vancouver or Victoria?

Guess I could part with my original GMC Transbus operator's and maintenance manuals, if someone really wanted 'em.

I have the following to trade:

Transfers from:

Mississauga Transit

Toronto Transit Commission

Oakville Transit

York Region Transit

Burlington Transit

Tickets from:

Mississauga Transit (Adult, Student, Child, Senior)

Toronto Transit Commission (Adult)

Route Maps:

Mississauga Transit

York Region Transit

Burlington Transit

TTC

Oakville (schedules)

Plus numerous publications from various agencies, inquire about those.

I have the following to trade:

Transfers from:

Mississauga Transit

Toronto Transit Commission

Oakville Transit

York Region Transit

Burlington Transit

Tickets from:

Mississauga Transit (Adult, Student, Child, Senior)

Toronto Transit Commission (Adult)

Route Maps:

Mississauga Transit

York Region Transit

Burlington Transit

TTC

Oakville (schedules)

Plus numerous publications from various agencies, inquire about those.

If you are interested I can get you some Strathcona County Transit schedules which include a neat photo of SCT #860, the route schedule, and a route map. Could you send me some TTC schedules? ;)

PS: Click the blue text for pictures!

EDIT: I forgot to say that the ones I would send would be 2008 versions cause I am keeping the few 2007's I still have left. :rolleyes:

Uh... TTC doesn't print schedules :rolleyes: At least not anymore.

I have a TTC map, TTC subway transfers if interested SMS or Robert O.

Sure! I also have Strathcona County Tickets (which are pretty plain). I can spare 1 or 2 tickets and as many schedules you want (within reasoncause I don't want to be stared at as I clean out the schedule holders :P ).

When you want I can PM you my address.

Sure! I also have Strathcona County Tickets (which are pretty plain). I can spare 1 or 2 tickets and as many schedules you want (within reasoncause I don't want to be stared at as I clean out the schedule holders :P ).

When you want I can PM you my address.

media-a.jpg

here's what I have to trade right now, as well as Mississauga, Burlington and TTC route maps, and Hamilton Street Railway schedules.

From top left: TTC Day pass, TTC Adult Ticket, Mississauga Transfer, TTC Subway Transfer, GO Transit Day Pass, York Region Transfer, Burlington Transfer, Oakville Transit Transfer, TTC surface route transfer, HSR day pass, Mississauga Student tickets (Adult, Senior, and Child avalible upon request)

EDIT: Here are the maps, sorry for the blurriness.

media-b.jpg

here's what I have to trade right now, as well as Mississauga, Burlington and TTC route maps, and Hamilton Street Railway schedules.

From top left: TTC Day pass, TTC Adult Ticket, Mississauga Transfer, TTC Subway Transfer, GO Transit Day Pass, York Region Transfer, Burlington Transfer, Oakville Transit Transfer, TTC surface route transfer, HSR day pass, Mississauga Student tickets (Adult, Senior, and Child avalible upon request)

EDIT: Here are the maps, sorry for the blurriness.

Right now I'm just interested in the TTC, and I don't want to sound greedy! :P So what do you want from me?

It may be me, but I don't understand collecting tickets, transfers or timetables. I'm more into the manufacturer's publications.

That said, I may have a few tickets hanging around from Lausanne, Switzerland - both TL's buses and a few rides on the Swiss Bahn (SBB). If I can find 'em and people actually want 'em, they're yours.

It may be me, but I don't understand collecting tickets, transfers or timetables. I'm more into the manufacturer's publications.

I am more into tickets and transfers myself. Why? I supect because that's what I first started collecting when I was a kid.

I find them intersting... different designs over time... dates etc.

I am more into tickets and transfers myself. Why? I supect because that's what I first started collecting when I was a kid.

I find them intersting... different designs over time... dates etc.

Matin, would you like one of each Current TTC and Mississauga Adult Ticket?

Matin, would you like one of each Current TTC and Mississauga Adult Ticket?

What happened to you yesterday? You said BRB then went offline and never came back. :lol:

What happened to you yesterday? You said BRB then went offline and never came back. :lol:

Maybe he meant Bed Room Break ;)

Anyhow, watch this space tomorrow as I go through TWO BIG BAGS of stuff that I got from a couple (both drivers) that are moving and 'cleaning house'. (After I sleep in a bit) .

Found my brochure for the TMC Citicruiser (Orion 01.502) laying around. Interesting from a TMC/MCI/Orion historical perspective, but I've no use for it anymore.

Lemme know if you're interested - interesting trades accepted.

Instructions. Copy and paste the items you want and PM me with your name and mailing address. Also specify quantity, for example if I have 12 of a certain kind of pin, and you only want one or two, please reflect that in your PM.

And as a courtesy to those (not just me) who are taking the time to mail out items, when they are safely received please PM the sender to say the item has arrived.

Original list will be revised (edited) as items are spoken for. Also items will be added as I 'clean house'.

Thank you to all who accepted my items.

MORE ITEMS

Book - Streetcars in the Kootenays by Doug Parker (soft cover approx 9"X12")