Orion Bus

CPTDB Members IM Contact Addresses

Guest Mission Boy
MSN: bus_driver_2006ATliveDOTca

Doesn't matter to me who adds me to their list, I can always hit block if I don't like someone :lol:

LMAO!!

MSN-ADD ME :)

Old Email (Still Using It Though :P) mission_boy77 at hotmail dot com

New Email (Gonna start using it) bus-boy101 at hotmail dot com

vidisigns, hotmail and com. Please don't be creepy. :lol:

I think they've found away to get past the "nameATdomainDOTcom" trick, converting the AT to @ and DOT to ..

vidisigns, hotmail and com. Please don't be creepy. :lol:

I think they've found away to get past the "nameATdomainDOTcom" trick, converting the AT to @ and DOT to ..

Yeah, so the people who works for Spam computers will spread crappy e-mail by phishing it!

vidisigns, hotmail and com. Please don't be creepy. :)

I hope the parenthesis I put helped.

Added you three to the list...Am I the only one with AIM??? :lol:

MSN- >mattsylvestre< ....my name at hotmail dot com. Just let me know who you are and where youre from.

Maybe? But it doesn't matter if it's here or somewhere else! Besides it was almost a year ago that this topic was started, so I guess it didn't matter before this!

Nope it really didn't matter back then...

Maybe? But it doesn't matter if it's here or somewhere else! Besides it was almost a year ago that this topic was started, so I guess it didn't matter before this!

There is a place in our profiles & our e-mails aren't publicly viewable there! :P

There is a place in our profiles & our e-mails aren't publicly viewable there! :P

A fair bit of us hide our emails from the public eye on the profiles, we decide whether or not it can be publicly viewed. Smart thing to do is to PM us asking for our emails & then take it from there..

I was wondering why people have been adding me. I have no idea who they are but they're there and they talk to me every day. :P

A fair bit of us hide our emails from the public eye on the profiles, we decide whether or not it can be publicly viewed. Smart thing to do is to PM us asking for our emails & then take it from there..

Couldn't have said it better myself! :(

Agreed. If anyone wants my e-mail address, please contact me via PM.