Random photos of YVR Airport ElDorado EZ-Rider II

I wonder what's the difference between an Eldorado EZ Rider II and a Diammler Chrysler SLF 200,

In terms of ussage and application, they are similar. But there are major differences between the two models such as styling and construction.

Long Term Parking Lot Shuttle

IMG_5948.jpg

myphotos0093.jpg

myphotos0092.jpg

North Employee Parking Lot Shuttle

IMG_5945.jpg

IMG_5946.jpg

Also, I got the video of EZ-Rider on North Employee Parking Lot Shuttle from YVR Domestic Terminal to North Employee Parking Lot Stop E~~

^_^:lol:

Nice work! Thanks for sharing.

Have you seen them lately? Two weeks ago they were parked at Cummins BC

Oh well, they're usually running the Long Term Parking Lot shuttles, but YVR deployed 2 EZ-Riders for North Employee Lot shuttle recently(Sometimes one EZ-Rider and Thomas Transliner)~~

• 12 years later...
On 3/4/2008 at 3:47 PM, R. McConnell said:

Nice, I didn't think the 35' version of the EZ-Rider II would catch on. They look nice with the blue and green livery also.

That’s Amazing!

Well I can’t believe these buses should stay at the YVR Airport parking shuttle services for a whileWell I can’t believe these buses should stay at the YVR Airport parking shuttle services for a while

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2020 at 6:58 PM, Andrew Chuang said:

That’s Amazing!

Well I can’t believe these buses should stay at the YVR Airport parking shuttle services for a whileWell I can’t believe these buses should stay at the YVR Airport parking shuttle services for a while

They were retired in 2016 replace by the Novabus LFS HEV~~

• Like 1