Today's Special Sightings

14 hours ago, Ultimate said:

TTC:

1010 is on the 927

That was a scheduled run, 79 run Jane. It does one southbound 927D trip before deadheading over to Jane Station to do a round trip and a half on the 35B.

3296 IIRC on 60C this morning.

4 hours ago, bus_7246 said:

Saturday morning special:

TTC

3629 was on the 47B  LANSDOWNE

3614 just started a trip on the 123C  SHERWAY

I saw 3614 earlier on 123B SHORNCLIFFE SHERWAY. Gawking at all the museum buses around it.

I saw 9038 doing a northbound 35S trip yesterday afternoon. Looking at GPS data it looks like it might have been pulled from 29 to do the Line 2 shuttle and then did a 35S trip to Wilson Ave before heading back to 29.

Yesterday’s special:

TTC 3605 was on the 32A EGLINTON WEST (westbound) at Old Park Rd at 3:18p. This one wasn’t one of the 52 school trippers since both of them were XE40s 

3 hours ago, Enviro_1203 said:

3714 is at the OC Transpo St Laurent Garage in Ottawa

Next time, try To tell the agency as well lol to prevent confusion. Thought you were talking about a different 3714

7 hours ago, PrimeTio said:

Next time, try To tell the agency as well lol to prevent confusion. Thought you were talking about a different 3714

To my knowledge, I don’t believe there is another 3714 other that TTC’s 

Yesterday’s special:

TTC 3645 was signed up as a 61 AVENUE RD NORTH (probably waiting for their assigned departure time) at Eglinton Stn

On 6/2/2022 at 4:42 PM, Cherry_1560 said:

TTC:

3648 is on 91 Woodbine 

TTC 3476 is on 91 Woodbine today.  The driver was confused as to where they should be going.  Heading southbound, 3476 was prepared to make a left turn from Underhill onto Lawrence (as per regular 91 routing), but noticed the Eglinton bus on the 91D directly beside them go straight onto Railside, so the driver changed their mind and went straight onto Railside following the 91D bus.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ilovettc said:

3733 was on route 171 Mt Dennis 

The driver who started the day with the bus was retiring. They allowed him to take an e-bus for his final run

Today’s special:

TTC 1260 was on the 40A JUNCTION-DUNDAS this morning

• Like 6

4 hours ago, TTC7447 said:

TTC 3476 is on 91 Woodbine today.  The driver was confused as to where they should be going.  Heading southbound, 3476 was prepared to make a left turn from Underhill onto Lawrence (as per regular 91 routing), but noticed the Eglinton bus on the 91D directly beside them go straight onto Railside, so the driver changed their mind and went straight onto Railside following the 91D bus.

I wonder why they put the bus from Malvern garage run 91 for more than one day, is it because there has insufficient buses in Eglinton garage?