Today's Special Sightings

On 5/8/2022 at 11:44 PM, Downsview34. said:

TTC:

9041- 44 Kipling South

Artics on a run in South Etobicoke? There's our confirmation that it's really the wild wild west with the TTC and service management, this is the first i've ever heard or seen of this.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lip said:

Artics on a run in South Etobicoke? There's our confirmation that it's really the wild wild west with the TTC and service management, this is the first i've ever heard or seen of this.

I believe it was OT the MTD operator picked up, the crew likely needed a fill in

• Like 2

Yesterday’s special:

TTC 8919 finished a run in the 168 SYMINGTON at the new end point of Dufferin & Bloor before deadheading up Dufferin

This morning’s special:

TTC 89x2 (I think it was 8942) was on the 32 EGLINTON WEST, eastbound approaching Kipling Ave. I think it was around 7:30a

TTC

1213 was on 64, replaced 8604 for a bit, then went onto a different run. Now 3449 has replace that new run 1213 got sent on.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2022 at 7:14 PM, 81-717 said:

1657 on 23 Dawes (spotted an NG hybrid on Dawes but was too far away to see the number, looked it up on transsee)

It was unscheduled on the 87 beforehand

• Like 1

Just saw an artic going east on Danforth towards VP but unfortunately was once again too far to see the fleet # or route #. Transsee didn't show any artics in that area so it was probably not in service

15 minutes ago, 81-717 said:

Just saw an artic going east on Danforth towards VP but unfortunately was once again too far to see the fleet # or route #. Transsee didn't show any artics in that area so it was probably not in service

Most likely a Line 2 subway shuttle bus from Woodbine to Broadview.

• Thanks 1

TTC

I forgot which ones, but there were 2 NG hybrids on route 9 Bellamy yesterday. I saw one heading north and one heading south at McCowan and Eglinton.

Bright & early: 

TTC 3514 was on the 32A EGLINTON WEST

Edit: supervisor instructed the driver to wait at the stop west of Keele for at Mt Dennis based bus to replace it