Today's Special Sightings

1 hour ago, raptorjays said:

It is really odd to see 8467 running on 900 Airport Express

While the airport bus fleet is on the regular route

8004 on 50 Burnhamthorpe

This has happened on several occasions so it's nothing new that we haven't seen before.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, raptorjays said:

It is really odd to see 8467 running on 900 Airport Express

While the airport bus fleet is on the regular route

8004 on 50 Burnhamthorpe

8004 probably had a wheel removed or tire replaced. The wheels have to be retorqued within a certain mileage after installation (between 80 and 160km max). The buses are put on short runs so they don't go over the mileage limit. Six round trips to the airport would put them over the max limit.

• Like 1

While driving my bus, I saw two TTC Nova's on Route 160. Both travelling like snails and attached together. Both buses also didnt turn in to serve Promenade Terminal.

LOL I guess they're doing what was told in training. If you don't know the route of another division, find another bus and tag along. Welp in this case, both buses were from another division.😄

1 hour ago, BusFanForever said:

8004 probably had a wheel removed or tire replaced. The wheels have to be retorqued within a certain mileage after installation (between 80 and 160km max). The buses are put on short runs so they don't go over the mileage limit. Six round trips to the airport would put them over the max limit.

I think this is why you see some of the airport fleets on the routes like 48 49 50 occassionally. 

TTC 1107 went around today a few trips on the 123  SHERWAY, then the 89  W E S T O N. Most of a 73C ROYAL YORK trip, then a round on the 111 EAST MALL, wrapping it up with a round on the 44 KIPLING SOUTH

• Haha 1

On 2/24/2022 at 6:20 PM, 7749 said:

How in the....how did Birchmount even manage to get on 45?

LOL. It's just like how Queensway managed to have 7916 RAD the 116 several months ago and 8090 on the 21.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1