new.flyer.408

Today's Special Sightings

2 hours ago, Shemar said:

TTC 3195 is on the 86D Scarborough

That's an odd one, isn't that an Arrow bus? far from home in Scarborough.

Is there any reason why most of the RAD buses today have been on Eglinton routes?

35 minutes ago, TTC Guy said:

Is there any reason why most of the RAD buses today have been on Eglinton routes?

Probably due to some kind of issue with some of the Novas, or a shortage of buses again. I’m leaving it at that because like you I don’t have a clue (Just because I live in the East End doesn’t mean I know exactly what’s going on)

3 hours ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

Probably due to some kind of issue with some of the Novas, or a shortage of buses again. I’m leaving it at that because like you I don’t have a clue (Just because I live in the East End doesn’t mean I know exactly what’s going on)

more like short on staff.

38 minutes ago, leylandvictory2 said:

Maybe due to people taking 4 day weekend with Family Day monday?

1 hour ago, Downsview34. said:

TTC:  

8488 on 169 Huntingwood 

Can confirm it's on it

I got a bad pic of it though ;( 

On 2/14/2020 at 9:54 PM, leylandvictory2 said:

I assume the same.  I know a few operators at Birchmount that have put in a transfer for Eglinton division when Mc Nicoll division opens and as of this board period they were transferred over to Eglinton due to a operator shortage. 

8 hours ago, BusDude said:

I assume the same.  I know a few operators at Birchmount that have put in a transfer for Eglinton division when Mc Nicoll division opens and as of this board period they were transferred over to Eglinton due to a operator shortage. 

For a fact is was nothing to do with staff shortage. Was due to bus problems. Was Eglinton operators in those buses

1 hour ago, Ultimate said:

For a fact is was nothing to do with staff shortage. Was due to bus problems. Was Eglinton operators in those buses

If operators that work with the TTC are saying that there was a staff shortage, that should be self-explanatory.

4 hours ago, Shemar said:

If operators that work with the TTC are saying that there was a staff shortage, that should be self-explanatory.

I got this information for multiple people higher than bus operator... Mainly mechanics and a few managers.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2020 at 2:27 AM, Ultimate said:

I got this information for multiple people higher than bus operator... Mainly mechanics and a few managers.

last week I am the last bus that leaves the garage in the morning, if there is a bus shortage, I wouldn't be going out at all.  On top of that, I was asked if I want to do OT.  

• Like 1