Jump to content
new.flyer.408

Today's Special Sightings

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Shemar said:

That route is a driver final exam route.

But it's not doing final exam, its a RAD. Also now it's on 66

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2019 at 6:08 PM, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

TTC 9058 is on the route 39 Finch East.

I believe this could potentially be a tripper because right now 9064 is on the 39B.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2019 at 6:08 PM, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

TTC 9058 is on the route 39 Finch East.

1 hour ago, 7749 said:

I believe this could potentially be a tripper because right now 9064 is on the 39B.

I found its block.

blob.thumb.png.a883117434304cb68b8b78bbaaafbd1d.png

blob.thumb.png.7e8ed9d69fefe88c5b0fa3c738def3a0.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kelvin3157 said:

TTC 

1145 on 84 Sheppard West

It is now on the 108

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DAT_28 said:

TTC 1674 on 16

That bus later went on to the 133. It’s a regular sightings but since it’s fleet number came up on this thread, I decided to get it out.

0F152B88-7E76-42D8-AE3E-4BB8D519734A.jpeg

My bad for the grainy photo, I was waiting for some friends and it was pretty cold.

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ultimate said:

Eglinton has runs on the 102

I don’t remember that, because just last week it was runned by Birchmount. And according to my tracker it still is, maybe you’re thinking of the 116.

B8A71801-B649-4FCC-B3B2-6493D293395B.png
3131 is a Birchmount unit if I’m correct.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

I don’t remember that, because just last week it was runned by Birchmount. And according to my tracker it still is, maybe you’re thinking of the 116.

B8A71801-B649-4FCC-B3B2-6493D293395B.png
3131 is a Birchmount unit if I’m correct.

Never said it was ran by eglinton, It is ran by Birchmount with runs on it from Eglinton

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, leylandvictory2 said:

yes school trip.  starts from Cardinal Neuman and goes to Centenial College.  Then it heads back to warden stn.  I believe it will deadhead to Kennedy to start as 986

Theres two other runs that go on the 144

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, leylandvictory2 said:

yes school trip.  starts from Cardinal Neuman and goes to Centenial College.  Then it heads back to warden stn.  I believe it will deadhead to Kennedy to start as 986

And as a student of the TCDSB (but in a different school), I think it’s Cardinal Newman, not Neuman, just pointing out a small mistake.

  • Confused 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TTC 1419 was on 108(after sitting at pioneer village station for 2 hours)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...