Jump to content
new.flyer.408

Today's Special Sightings

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, 7749 said:

TTC 3151,1006,1070 on the 48

Most likely extras for the Ribfest at Centennial Park.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wil9402 said:

Most likely extras for the Ribfest at Centennial Park.

Yup, that's exactly why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8877 and 8930 were on the 324 Victoria Park.

Edited by BUS96
It is special

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BUS96 said:

8877 and 8930 were on the 324 Victoria Park.

Novas run on that route so it's really not that special.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Shemar said:

Novas run on that route so it's really not that special.

Technically it still is since those Novas do belong to Eglinton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 7749 said:

Technically it still is since those Novas do belong to Eglinton.

They're still novas either way so I don't see the difference if the same model bus is operating out of a different division.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Shemar said:

They're still novas either way so I don't see the difference if the same model bus is operating out of a different division.

Yes, but I think I’m not the only member that appreciates the special sightings posts. I think that if we report the ones that model of vehicle doesn’t serve on the route. If you all think that this is a bad idea just tell me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TTC 3700 was on the Line 2 shuttle from Islington to Keele on Tuesday. I think this is the first time it has happened. TTC 8430 was also on 900 that day or the next, I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, blue.bird.fan said:

TTC 3700 was on the Line 2 shuttle from Islington to Keele on Tuesday. I think this is the first time it has happened. TTC 8430 was also on 900 that day or the next, I believe.

any bus can be pulled for shuttles even airport buses get pulled for shuttles.  The only buses will not be pulled are the downtown express routes and buses that will be heading York Region.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 7749 said:

TTC 1029 is on the 45

Almost 11 years since this last type of bus appeared on the 45. Did anyone here remember the 2006 VII hybrids operated on the 45 KIPLING when Arrow Road ran the route with Queensway? RTS were also less common on that route at that time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Ed T. said:

Is this a bus at Obico being sent out to be useful, or a RDA unit?

Only NG HEVs are at Obico, the OG ISLs there are sometimes used for in-service training.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, 7749 said:

Only NG HEVs are at Obico, the OG ISLs there are sometimes used for in-service training.

I just saw "hybrid on Kipling", didn't think about generations. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...