Jump to content
new.flyer.408

Today's Special Sightings

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Shemar said:

All of this commotion over a bus!!!

Nope, over a lie.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 7575 said:

It was someone claiming to be an organizer. I received a phone call from someone saying they were an organizer and that the bus would be a "cool feature". They fully got me. I looked into it and it was some foamer in need of attention. I didn't mean to start an argument I was just under the assumption that they were actually the organizers. I apologize for the drama.

Uh huh. 

I’d like to see evidence supporting this claim.

As for the white knighters, how about you all take a step back from your keyboards as this “commotion” has nothing to do with any of you. No one here is asking for your $0.02.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Orion VI said:

 

 If he got the invite or not, we don't know

 

 

You don’t, 

I do.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I'm saying is that no one is perfect. And it is easy for things to be misinterpreted when hearing it one way compared to how a situation really is. Full stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shemar said:

All I'm saying is that no one is perfect. And it is easy for things to be misinterpreted when hearing it one way compared to how a situation really is. Full stop.

This thread will stop just as well as 2766. Just replace the CLRVs with admins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shemar said:

All I'm saying is that no one is perfect. And it is easy for things to be misinterpreted when hearing it one way compared to how a situation really is. Full stop.

Yeah sure no one is perfect, but no one should be bullshitting either.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 7575 said:

 

Have y'all heard of 9424? I'll tell you. 9424 was purchased by a private owner but foamers found the bus and smashed windows and tagged it with graffiti. I don't want this happening to my bus so you can say whatever you want, I can't stop you. You'll get to see the bus soon enough.

Pics?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Imgursdownvote4love said:

This thread will stop just as well as 2766. Just replace the CLRVs with admins.

2766 stops fine. This thread, I'm not so sure.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bus_Medic said:

You don’t, 

I do.

🤦‍♂️

Unless you where the organizer, how, pray tell, do you know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Orion VI said:

🤦‍♂️

Unless you where the organizer, how, pray tell, do you know?

I attended, and am on a first name basis with them, son.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 7575 said:

It was someone claiming to be an organizer. I received a phone call from someone saying they were an organizer and that the bus would be a "cool feature". They fully got me. I looked into it and it was some foamer in need of attention. I didn't mean to start an argument I was just under the assumption that they were actually the organizers. I apologize for the drama.

Can you please tell us which foamer gave you the false invite so that we know not to trust him anymore ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...