new.flyer.408

Today's Special Sightings

9 hours ago, 7575 said:

I was invited to bring 7692 to Bus Bash. I declined the offer as the bus isn't ready.

Curious to know who invited you. No ones seen photos of your supposed owned buses. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Kerr-Eastlake said:

Curious to know who invited you. No ones seen photos of your supposed owned buses. 

The owners of the garage where my buses are stored at have advised me not to release any photos because it'll give away the location and I don't need foamers getting into my buses and stealing stuff (again). For now, I can't release that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

That would imply your mechanics are involved in the hobby. - which limits the amount of shop options in the area 

You should probably stick to posting facts as I can confirm you were not invited to bring a bus to bus bash. No ones seen your buses or quite frankly even believes you own them 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 7575 said:

The owners of the garage where my buses are stored at have advised me not to release any photos because it'll give away the location and I don't need foamers getting into my buses and stealing stuff (again). For now, I can't release that.

Again, I call bullshit. Don’t you know the age old saying, “Pics or it didn’t happen”?

Until you can prove us wrong, your claims and opinions on this matter are invalid.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ttcgeek said:

Again, I call bullshit. Don’t you know the age old saying, “Pics or it didn’t happen”?

Until you can prove us wrong, your claims and opinions on this matter are invalid.

So I'm going through the threads and my unreads and I see you "call bullshit" twice.

Sit down, have a warm beverage or something.

2 minutes ago, transportationtoronto said:

So I'm going through the threads and my unreads and I see you "call bullshit" twice.

Sounds like something you should do and wait to see the rebuttal from 7575 as this really has nothing to do with you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, transportationtoronto said:

tenor.gif

Seriously... this ain't the place to get your post count up....

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, transportationtoronto said:

I’m sorry, I didn’t realize I was angrily smashing my keyboard to make these posts.

Unless you’re white knighting because you actually believe him. :lol:

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, ttcgeek said:

38 minutes ago, Kerr-Eastlake said:

Have y'all heard of 9424? I'll tell you. 9424 was purchased by a private owner but foamers found the bus and smashed windows and tagged it with graffiti. I don't want this happening to my bus so you can say whatever you want, I can't stop you. You'll get to see the bus soon enough.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 7575 said:

Have y'all heard of 9424? I'll tell you. 9424 was purchased by a private owner but foamers found the bus and smashed windows and tagged it with graffiti. I don't want this happening to my bus so you can say whatever you want, I can't stop you. You'll get to see the bus soon enough.

9424 was donated to a charitable organization. So far your information has been less than accurate today. Please refrain from leading people on. Less we start calling you a foamer

Just now, Kerr-Eastlake said:

9424 was donated to a charitable organization. So far your information has been less than accurate today. Please refrain from leading people on. Less we start calling you a foamer

9424 used to be at a school

18 minutes ago, 7575 said:

What about that invite, hm?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, 7575 said:

And just who bought 9424 for the purposes of preservation? If the “owners” really valued that bus, they would have kept in a much more secure place than where it sat.

• Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, 7575 said:

You know... when I drove school bus, one morning, I came to find my windows broken, my radio stolen and bus graffiti sprayed....

Must have been those damn school bus foamers that found out where i parked my bus......

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Bus_Medic said:

What about the invite, hm?

HEY IT'S YOU!

24 minutes ago, 7575 said:

GODDAMN FOAMERS!

Screenshot_20190421-182154.png

This is ridiculous, stop fighting before this thread gets closed. If @7575 has a bus, which he does, he has all rights to do what he wants and tell who he wants. 

And it’s good to see you again @Bus_Medic

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TTC Guy said:

This is ridiculous, stop fighting before this thread gets closed. If @7575 has a bus, which he does, he has all rights to do what he wants and tell who he wants. 

Just one bus??

and I believe the question still hasn't been answered.... What about the INVITE?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, * Mr. Black * said:

Just one bus??

and I believe the question still hasn't been answered.... What about the INVITE?

Yea who extended the invite ??

27 minutes ago, TTC Guy said:

What’s ridiculous is that he’s posting false claims on the board.

None of what has been commented above by anyone other than 7575 has been inaccurate or immature. Just merely calling someone out for proof on claims he’s made. If he can back them up. Conversation over. We’re all still waiting for him to make his claim that his bus was invited to bus bash legitimate. 

• Thanks 1

It was someone claiming to be an organizer. I received a phone call from someone saying they were an organizer and that the bus would be a "cool feature". They fully got me. I looked into it and it was some foamer in need of attention. I didn't mean to start an argument I was just under the assumption that they were actually the organizers. I apologize for the drama.

• Confused 3

🤦‍♂️

Look, guys?

If he does own these buses, he does. If he doesn't, he doesn't. If he got the invite or not, we don't know, but do we really have to argue about it?

If somebody cared to look, we're in the "Special Sightings Thread", and as you may or may not have been able to tell, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. I understand some of your anger, but please, is this really necessary? Arguing over an alleged bus? We all need to take a chill pill and eat a snickers. Now, i'm probably not the one who should be saying this, but THIS SHOULD END NOW. Back to sightings please!

Thanks,

VI