• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ttc 3321 was on 15 evans. it looks like queensway had a shortage of buses for AM rush, considering how many RAD buses were on their routes this morning.

Lol I got a picture of it 

Riiiiiiiight.   You do realize that there are many ways for you to prove that you "own" the bus without giving away it's location, right? Like taking a photo of the builders plate with today

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Doggosareamazing said:

IMG_4027.thumb.JPG.be016a7ee9f176d6ed495ccdf3e5bb5f.JPG 

I know I ain't getting any brownie points for being the earliest poster here but I took these in May near the Jet Building close to New Eglinton Garage. I know it's a Miway Orion VII but what is the exact number and what movie or TV show did this bus appear on? The back cover is still on. 

IMG_4026.JPG

It's ex-0103. It looks different from last year (covers weren't took off, etc.) when i found it in October. Also I believe there's supposed to be a H5 there but I couldn't find it. If you want to see how it looked last year I got a photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdVm-zxFjZ-/?taken-by=ttc_7773

1 minute ago, Doggosareamazing said:

Any idea what terrible chick flick this wonderful machine was in?

There's also supposed to be another ex-MiWay Orion VII OG 0101 in there but I wasn't able to find that either.

13 minutes ago, Rami A. said:

There's also supposed to be another ex-MiWay Orion VII OG 0101 in there but I wasn't able to find that either.

I remember years back seeing an ex Guelph Classic and a bunch of old helicopters and tanks that seem like Call Of Duty score streaks on the other side of Warden Ave.

39 minutes ago, Rami A. said:

It's ex-0103. It looks different from last year (covers weren't took off, etc.) when i found it in October. Also I believe there's supposed to be a H5 there but I couldn't find it. If you want to see how it looked last year I got a photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdVm-zxFjZ-/?taken-by=ttc_7773

The H5 (5707) hasn't been there for yeaaaaars. It was transferred to a film studio in Hamilton in July 2015 and at some point before last summer it was transferred again to a film studio on Kipling Avenue, from where it appears to have disappeared.

2 minutes ago, PCC Guy said:

The H5 (5707) hasn't been there for yeaaaaars. It was transferred to a film studio in Hamilton in July 2015 and at some point before last summer it was transferred again to a film studio on Kipling Avenue, from where it appears to have disappeared.

The thing is I heard that 5734 might've been saved as well and was there.

10 hours ago, PCC Guy said:

Most likely (hopefully) moved inside the building.

7 hours ago, leylandvictory2 said:

The h5 is parked in the lot at the end of Upton Rd.  Don't bother to go there the car I a tucked all the way to the back. As for orion 7, it is no longer there.

She did have missing panels and windows so I'd presume the scrapyard or another project with a decommissioned bus.