Jump to content
new.flyer.408

Today's Special Sightings

Recommended Posts

TTC

8133, 7808, 7822 and 8141 on the 53 due to the personal injury at North York Centre station, which they had to pull buses off their regular routes within the area.

Sammdot couldn't display the extras however

Screenshot_2017-12-16-13-19-10.png

Edited by Kelvin3157

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kelvin3157 said:

TTC

8133, 7806, 7822 and 8141 on the 53 due to the personal injury at North York Centre station, which they had to pull buses off their regular routes within the area.

Sammdot couldn't display the extras however

Screenshot_2017-12-16-13-19-10.png

7808 (not 7806), 8648, 8713 also out on the 53.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TTC

7718, 7725, 7728, 8794, 8883 were out on 53B this afternoon. I know there's a detour between Kennedy and Midland (or Brimley for westbound buses) due to railway construction, but why were Birchmount and Eglinton buses on a Malvern route?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, dayone said:

TTC

7718, 7725, 7728, 8794, 8883 were out on 53B this afternoon. I know there's a detour between Kennedy and Midland (or Brimley for westbound buses) due to railway construction, but why were Birchmount and Eglinton buses on a Malvern route?

Apparently it was to fill in gaps from the detour.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kelvin3157 said:

TTC: 

7919 on 131 Nugget.

Again, Sammdot doesn't recognize it on 131, although there is a picture posted on Facebook.

Screenshot_2017-12-19-12-15-39.png

Photo by Marcus Danchuk:

FB_IMG_1513703928673.jpg

I believe there also is 8606 on the 131 Currently, Lots of enthusiasts were talking about riding 8606 on the 131.

Again we cant be too sure about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

131 is a favorite of the training department for recertification exams...units from any of the divisions can pop up there.

you can even see the instructor standing in the photo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2017 at 4:52 PM, Bus_Medic said:

131 is a favorite of the training department for recertification exams...units from any of the divisions can pop up there.

you can even see the instructor standing in the photo.

131 is only for day 31 test. 90 is the recertification route.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leylandvictory2 said:

131 is only for day 31 test. 90 is the recertification route.  

That wasn’t the point, but if you want one up through a pedantic technicality, well played sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyways, let's get back on topic.

TTC:

8586 on the 41 Keele.

8534 on 32 Eglinton West.

And 9121 was on 60 Steeles West which normally uses 40 footers.

Screenshot_2017-12-27-22-24-40.png

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kelvin3157 said:

Anyways, let's get back on topic.

TTC:

8586 on the 41 Keele.

8534 on 32 Eglinton West.

And 9121 was on 60 Steeles West which normally uses 40 footers.

Screenshot_2017-12-27-22-24-40.png

I wonder why they’re on those routes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kelvin3157 said:

Anyways, let's get back on topic.

TTC:

8586 on the 41 Keele.

8534 on 32 Eglinton West.

And 9121 was on 60 Steeles West which normally uses 40 footers.

Screenshot_2017-12-27-22-24-40.png

Nova testing on MtD routes?

Sometimes the 60 gets artics. I expect this to be more common again as the 36 is scheduled less runs now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes 8586 was on 41 Keele, 8534 on 32 Eglinton West. Interestingly enough, they were at the same place at the same time.

UFcsSxRo2V4truTHnrXD7uXnQ4VocSuCM7n5G47xaOOdjWRebQVS-ROeLOs4PFlfXWr0MwLwQ0nIXoFV

Edited by blue
Added interesting tidbit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...