new.flyer.408

Today's Special Sightings

Promagstyle:

If you look at your first picture, what is in the foreground? That should explain what 7701 is doing parked there...

Still no reason for parking a city bus on private property. Everybody else leaves it on the road, where it belongs.

Exactly shambala, so I don't know what YRTeen is looking at?

Look at this picture (on the right hand side in particular). It seems to me this bus is parked right next to the Toronto Transit Birchmount garage facility.

So what are you trying to imply that is wrong with this picture or photograph?

So what are you trying to imply that is wrong with this picture or photograph?

I think the driver has put his bus on the side to go in and talk, or is waiting for space in the facility?

I think the driver has put his bus on the side to go in and talk, or is waiting for space in the facility?

No, not quite 7699 is Birchmount's Division's mascot.

it seems to me the bus is parked right next to the TTC facility.

leylandvictory2 you are correct, but its infront of the building thus "400" Birchmount Rd.

The buildings number wouldn't be on the side, it would always be on the front.

Some special sightings:

- A YRT/Viva rep with a clipboard was at Henderson VivaStation in early afternoon.

- 2020 at Newmarket terminal tonight

- The new shelter at Newmarket terminal is almost complete

Who keeps doing this at Birchmount Div; is going to get fired soon! :)

I'd suggest you stop your ruthless complaining and get with the picture: It looks as if those buses are undergoing service at Lube Doctor.

Why the heck do you care? Is that your property?

Saw TTC #7911 broken down/triangles out on Don Mills road @ about 8:30ish facing Northbound just outside Don Mills Station (right when the buses exit the station to go Northbound on Don Mills).

I'd suggest you stop your ruthless complaining and get with the picture: It looks as if those buses are undergoing service at Lube Doctor.

That's what I thought too the first time I saw one of those pictures. Most likely getting some kind of service done there. You can see quite a few other "commercial" vehicles there as well. It especially makes sense since 7795 is parked directly in front of one of the garage bay doors.

Some special sightings:

- A YRT/Viva rep with a clipboard was at Henderson VivaStation in early afternoon.

- 2020 at Newmarket terminal tonight

- The new shelter at Newmarket terminal is almost complete

Hey! That was me! I was doing some park and ride studies, and stopped for some poutine at the Harvey's. Lol, YRT reps get hungry too. :)

And awww...I'm a "special" sighting! :D I feel the love.

Oh come now. Everybody knows nobody ever gets fired from TTC. Reassigned maybe, reclassified, but never fired. :D

Oh come now. Everybody knows nobody ever gets fired from TTC. Reassigned maybe, reclassified, but never fired. :)

As rocketdriver2019 calls it, 'solitary confinement' in Collectors :D.

Saw TTC #7911 broken down/triangles out on Don Mills road @ about 8:30ish facing Northbound just outside Don Mills Station (right when the buses exit the station to go Northbound on Don Mills).

I could have sworn I saw 7911 on 87 Cosburn this evening. You sure it wasn't 7811? Which would make more sense since the 25 Don Mills bus uses 7800s while the only route that 7911 would be on at Don Mills Station is the 190 which does not even travel on Don Mills Road.

I could have sworn I saw 7911 on 87 Cosburn this evening. You sure it wasn't 7811? Which would make more sense since the 25 Don Mills bus uses 7800s while the only route that 7911 would be on at Don Mills Station is the 190 which does not even travel on Don Mills Road.

No.. I'm almost certain it was 7911 (75% sure - I saw the number but didn't write it down, it's DEFINATLEY 7x11 tho). I drove past it when I was NIS heading back to the yard. Change off maybe?? I know that there was a bus at Don Mills Station being looked at by mechanics around 6pm. Maybe that one got changed for 7911, OR the broken down bus from 6pm simply broke down again.

No.. I'm almost certain it was 7911 (75% sure - I saw the number but didn't write it down, it's DEFINATLEY 7x11 tho). I drove past it when I was NIS heading back to the yard. Change off maybe?? I know that there was a bus at Don Mills Station being looked at by mechanics around 6pm. Maybe that one got changed for 7911, OR the broken down bus from 6pm simply broke down again.

Did you happen to look at the front of the bus, did it have a bike rack?

EDIT: see next post.

Ok... I was bored so I decided to take a quick drive over there, bus was still there (surprise, surprise). Anyhow I was wrong, it was bus # 7791 (see what happens as you get older, the memory starts to go.. LOL). I took a couple pics for ya.

HPIM0519.JPG

HPIM0520.JPG