new.flyer.408

Today's Special Sightings

1 hour ago, jesse8958 said:

I saw 3426 signed up as TRAINING BUS going westbound on Sheppard Avenue West at Senlac Avenue (just west of Yonge Street) at about 12:45 PM today.

It was probably moving garages

36 minutes ago, Rami A. said:

It was probably moving garages

From Malvern to Arrow? That doesn’t make sense

Just now, TTC Guy said:

It's at Malvern right now

4 hours ago, TTC Guy said:

It could be as simply as they needed something for that bus and Arrow happened to have it.

Just now, Shemar said:

It could be as simply as they needed something for that bus and Arrow happened to have it.

Maybe a new door for 3403 came with the most recent delivery?

Just now, 7575 said:

Maybe a new door for 3403 came with the most recent delivery?

It's possible. Some of these bus orders are not only buses it's also sometimes extra parts and capital spares as well.

TTC

9136 is on the 501L Queen

(I know that shuttles on the 501L are supposed to be there but there never put artics on Streetcar Shuttles)

• Like 1

This isn't really special, but 3400 on the 95. Personally, my first time on an LFS HEV!

4 hours ago, Ultimate said:

TTC

1284 is on the 14

EDIT: Nvm it turns out this bus is now in the Mount Dennis Fleet

It's back on the 14 can confirm

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Orion VI said:

This isn't really special, but 3400 on the 95. Personally, my first time on an LFS HEV!

It's back on the 14 can confirm

3400 is a Malvern bus on a Malvern route so not special at all but yea nice, how did you like it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ultimate said:

3400 is a Malvern bus on a Malvern route so not special at all but yea nice, how did you like it?

Yeah, as I said not that special. But, the bus is very nice! First bus I've been on with the interior ceiling-mounted display. Someone said they don't use much of the space, and I agree! Back to the LFS HEV though, it's quiet (an NG HEV was behind me and I could hear it almost as much as the LFS HEV ), it's got that cleaning agent smell, the USB ports are nice, and the cabin is quite spacious (like 7 people in the bus though). Although, there are some cons; The auto-shutoff feature was clearly annoying the driver, and the doors are kind of slow (closing and opening). Another thing: (this applies to all novas) The destination sign is ALWAYS fogged up on LFSs, there is a lot of space between the glass and the display. This causes more vapor to gather and fog up the window. My rating: 8.5/10, although i'm sure this'll change once I ride more of the new buses.  

The TR set operating on run 111 today had flat spots on its wheels. I heard them during my commute home without even trying ... since in another rare circumstance, the climate control fans were completely off and if it was not for the shuffling of the commuters, one might have even heard a pin drop.

• Like 1