new.flyer.408

Today's Special Sightings

18 minutes ago, TTC T6H-5307N 2252 said:

TTC:

Transsee claims 9097 is on 505 Dundas, Not sure is Malvern doing 505?

Can someone confirm it is doing 505?

It is not. The trackers are having problems with the GPS

• Thanks 2

This might shed some light on why 7575 is still rollin' around the block. I had many personal issues and disagreements and I needed a happy place to go to. Some have a favourite tree in the park, some have a secret hideout in an abandoned house, mine was 7575. Basically I wait until she arrives and I listen to certain music when aboard. I written several letters to the TTC about preservation and I am not the type to give up easily. You can say "okay it's just a bus, relax, what's the point of that, it's not financially feasible lol". Well, I see where that viewpoint comes from in terms of efficiency but I am writing my letters in terms of sentimental value. I know this sounds corny but 7575 is more than just a bus, it's a piece of a memory that I want to keep. My old house is gone, things I cherish are slowly disappearing, Logan Paul is still famous, etc... My ultimate wish would be a fan charter of her in Los Angeles. Thanks for the read.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Doggosareamazing said:

This might shed some light on why 7575 is still rollin' around the block. I had many personal issues and disagreements and I needed a happy place to go to. Some have a favourite tree in the park, some have a secret hideout in an abandoned house, mine was 7575. Basically I wait until she arrives and I listen to certain music when aboard. I written several letters to the TTC about preservation and I am not the type to give up easily. You can say "okay it's just a bus, relax, what's the point of that, it's not financially feasible lol". Well, I see where that viewpoint comes from in terms of efficiency but I am writing my letters in terms of sentimental value. I know this sounds corny but 7575 is more than just a bus, it's a piece of a memory that I want to keep. My old house is gone, things I cherish are slowly disappearing, Apple's iMacs are getting worse and worse, etc... My ultimate wish would be a fan charter of her in Los Angeles. Thanks for the read.

Gotta admit. This made me cry a little. 😭😭🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Sad 3