Today's Special Sightings

39 minutes ago, Rami A. said:

It's ex-0103. It looks different from last year (covers weren't took off, etc.) when i found it in October. Also I believe there's supposed to be a H5 there but I couldn't find it. If you want to see how it looked last year I got a photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdVm-zxFjZ-/?taken-by=ttc_7773

The H5 (5707) hasn't been there for yeaaaaars. It was transferred to a film studio in Hamilton in July 2015 and at some point before last summer it was transferred again to a film studio on Kipling Avenue, from where it appears to have disappeared.

2 minutes ago, PCC Guy said:

The H5 (5707) hasn't been there for yeaaaaars. It was transferred to a film studio in Hamilton in July 2015 and at some point before last summer it was transferred again to a film studio on Kipling Avenue, from where it appears to have disappeared.

The thing is I heard that 5734 might've been saved as well and was there.

10 hours ago, PCC Guy said:

Most likely (hopefully) moved inside the building.

7 hours ago, leylandvictory2 said:

The h5 is parked in the lot at the end of Upton Rd.  Don't bother to go there the car I a tucked all the way to the back. As for orion 7, it is no longer there.

She did have missing panels and windows so I'd presume the scrapyard or another project with a decommissioned bus.