Today's Special Sightings

1 hour ago, bus_7246 said:

Today’s specials:

TTC

3520 was on the 46 MARTIN GROVE (definitely not a school trip seeing it at Kipling station on two separate trips)

3508 was on the 48  RATHBURN

It is 3530 that was on the 46. School trips operated from Mt Dennis and end up on the 45/945 afterwards, not Arrow Rd. 1074 and 1415 was two of them.

8133 was on the 32S EGLINTON WEST to Eg West Stn. school trip before becoming the 63A along with 3520 and 3723 on the 32 to Eglinton Stn. before becoming 52s.

• Thanks 1

This morning’s specials:

TTC

1254 was on the 73C  ROYAL YORK for the am rush

1404 was on the 944 KIPLING SOUTH EXPRESS after having done a trip on the 45  K I P L I N G

3224 & 3237 were on the 60B  STEELES WEST

On 5/8/2022 at 11:44 PM, Downsview34. said:

TTC:

9041- 44 Kipling South

Artics on a run in South Etobicoke? There's our confirmation that it's really the wild wild west with the TTC and service management, this is the first i've ever heard or seen of this.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lip said:

Artics on a run in South Etobicoke? There's our confirmation that it's really the wild wild west with the TTC and service management, this is the first i've ever heard or seen of this.

I believe it was OT the MTD operator picked up, the crew likely needed a fill in

• Like 2

Yesterday’s special:

TTC 8919 finished a run in the 168 SYMINGTON at the new end point of Dufferin & Bloor before deadheading up Dufferin

This morning’s special:

TTC 89x2 (I think it was 8942) was on the 32 EGLINTON WEST, eastbound approaching Kipling Ave. I think it was around 7:30a

15 minutes ago, 81-717 said:

Just saw an artic going east on Danforth towards VP but unfortunately was once again too far to see the fleet # or route #. Transsee didn't show any artics in that area so it was probably not in service

Most likely a Line 2 subway shuttle bus from Woodbine to Broadview.

• Thanks 1