Today's Special Sightings

On 2/1/2022 at 8:20 AM, raptorjays said:

8007 on 50 Burnhamthorpe yesterday

and

8008 on the same route today

It is a rare occasion for me to catch an airport bus for two straight days

However, I spotted an OrionVII hybrid (141x) last night running on 900

8009 on 50 Burnhamthorpe yesterday

And yesterday marked my third straight days that I spotted an airport fleet.. However this time I spotted on my way back home (last two times were on my way to work)

2 hours ago, raptorjays said:

It is really odd to see 8467 running on 900 Airport Express

While the airport bus fleet is on the regular route

8004 on 50 Burnhamthorpe

8004 probably had a wheel removed or tire replaced. The wheels have to be retorqued within a certain mileage after installation (between 80 and 160km max). The buses are put on short runs so they don't go over the mileage limit. Six round trips to the airport would put them over the max limit.

• Like 1

While driving my bus, I saw two TTC Nova's on Route 160. Both travelling like snails and attached together. Both buses also didnt turn in to serve Promenade Terminal.

LOL I guess they're doing what was told in training. If you don't know the route of another division, find another bus and tag along. Welp in this case, both buses were from another division.?

1 hour ago, BusFanForever said:

8004 probably had a wheel removed or tire replaced. The wheels have to be retorqued within a certain mileage after installation (between 80 and 160km max). The buses are put on short runs so they don't go over the mileage limit. Six round trips to the airport would put them over the max limit.

I think this is why you see some of the airport fleets on the routes like 48 49 50 occassionally.