Today's Special Sightings

Brampton 2151 was on 26. While Brampton's electric buses usually go on the 26, this is the first time I've seen a NOVA in service.

Also, around 6:20-6:30 I saw GO MP40 #615 hauling 4 (yes, four) coaches North from Langstaff.

6 minutes ago, Tom1122 said:

Also, around 6:20-6:30 I saw GO MP40 #615 hauling 4 (yes, four) coaches North from Langstaff.

Yes, the Richmond Hill line has been using 4-car trainsets since May. Even with the service increase back to 5-6 trains per direction, the majority of those trains are 4 cars.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 4:07 PM, Token Dispenser said:

Apologies if this is not allowed, please delete if it is not. 

Saw this bus going EB at highway 7 east of Bayview. Does anyone have any info on it? 

Destination sign says "See sign below"

IMG_20210929_123222.jpg

See Sign Below is a destination sign that is used by the MTA in NYC

Could this be some sort of MTA demo for them that is In canada for some reason?

Here's a random question that I've been pondering:

does each RAD driver get assigned their own bus, or does the relief driver take over the originally dispatched bus? If it's the latter, what's the procedure if the relief driver shows up and the bus is currently out on a route with its driver?

1 hour ago, PCC Guy said:

Here's a random question that I've been pondering:

does each RAD driver get assigned their own bus, or does the relief driver take over the originally dispatched bus? If it's the latter, what's the procedure if the relief driver shows up and the bus is currently out on a route with its driver?

They get assigned their own bus. 

Here's an example of how it looks like (sorry for the bad pic lol)image.thumb.png.8663824a6934891f186458c3bafd35bf.png

Edited by 7749
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Ultimate said:

TTC:

3422 is on the 23
1022 is on the 985
1114 is on the 8
1054 is on the 123

What time was 1114 on the 8 Broadview?   I took the bus at 7:30 and bus 3194 was on the route.   It seems this week a lot of non-Eglinton buses are doing this route. 

8 minutes ago, BusDude said:

What time was 1114 on the 8 Broadview?   I took the bus at 7:30 and bus 3194 was on the route.   It seems this week a lot of non-Eglinton buses are doing this route. 

1114 replaced 3194 at around 8 or 9 if I remember correctly