Today's Special Sightings

2 hours ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

8876(EGL) is on the 102
3562(MAL) and 8487(BIR) is on the 60
8541(BIR) is on the 94

Can you not post all your "sightings" for each day all at once instead of multiple times a day? It will save people the hassle of needlessly scrolling through the topic. Also, it will reduce the amount of notifications people get for those who follow this topic.

If it is a matter of you wanting to be the first to post it, just keep editing the first post you make each day to consolidate all your sightings into one.

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, Downsview34. said:

Can you please just edit your main post & just add to it from when you first post so you're not posting multiple times.

Thanks.

There's this magic button / option another veteran user once mentioned where you just block a specific user's posts. It works like a charm! I don't see useless repeated RAD (now the norm) posts in this thread now. You should try it too. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Downsview34. said:

Can you please just edit your main post & just add to it from when you first post so you're not posting multiple times.

Thanks.

Normally, behind my screen I'd look like I don't care at all. Instead I'll say this, I don't do that for a reason. I rather keep my sightings current, sometimes and editing the post disables some features, like text colours. You two of all people should know that. I get what you're saying, but those are reasons why I don't do. Or else I would've listened when 9402 said it a few days ago. If it may look like I'm spamming replies, then I apologize for any confusion or inconvience it may cause any of you. But I can say again, I rather keep my sightings current, not constantly editing a post only to see it only costed the time I'd take making a new post instead.

31 minutes ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

Normally, behind my screen I'd look like I don't care at all. Instead I'll say this, I don't do that for a reason. I rather keep my sightings current, sometimes and editing the post disables some features, like text colours. You two of all people should know that. I get what you're saying, but those are reasons why I don't do. Or else I would've listened when 9402 said it a few days ago. If it may look like I'm spamming replies, then I apologize for any confusion or inconvience it may cause any of you. But I can say again, I rather keep my sightings current, not constantly editing a post only to see it only costed the time I'd take making a new post instead.

But do you really need inconvenience people to put the colours? You just have to put the division. Most people here know what bus is at what division. 
Also it doesn’t have to be current. I’ve posted several units that have been taken off later in the day.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

The bottom line is that posting TTC RADs in this thread shouldn't be happening anymore because it happens every day, which doesn't make it a special sighting. And if you have multiple sightings throughout the day, it is better to have it in one post of sightings for the day than to have 10-15 posts of sightings from the same day. The way that you can keep your sightings up-to-date is by adding the time each time you edit your post because this constant posting unnecessarily increases your post count.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

Can I recommend maybe creating a list on your phone and then near the end of the day post a whole list, if the vehicles from earlier aren’t still on then say, from example: TTC 3174 was on route 60. Also, we don’t need you to tell us the divisions, we are all smart and have access to the wiki. 

• Like 4