Today's Special Sightings

35 minutes ago, TTC Guy said:

Is there any reason why most of the RAD buses today have been on Eglinton routes?

Probably due to some kind of issue with some of the Novas, or a shortage of buses again. I’m leaving it at that because like you I don’t have a clue (Just because I live in the East End doesn’t mean I know exactly what’s going on)

On 2/14/2020 at 9:54 PM, leylandvictory2 said:

more like short on staff.

I assume the same.  I know a few operators at Birchmount that have put in a transfer for Eglinton division when Mc Nicoll division opens and as of this board period they were transferred over to Eglinton due to a operator shortage. 

8 hours ago, BusDude said:

I assume the same.  I know a few operators at Birchmount that have put in a transfer for Eglinton division when Mc Nicoll division opens and as of this board period they were transferred over to Eglinton due to a operator shortage. 

For a fact is was nothing to do with staff shortage. Was due to bus problems. Was Eglinton operators in those buses

On 2/21/2020 at 2:27 AM, Ultimate said:

I got this information for multiple people higher than bus operator... Mainly mechanics and a few managers.

last week I am the last bus that leaves the garage in the morning, if there is a bus shortage, I wouldn't be going out at all.  On top of that, I was asked if I want to do OT.  

• Like 1