Today's Special Sightings

3 hours ago, Shemar said:

In-service training buses. BTW, 1330 is retired. Did you mean 1333?

Oh, I didn't know that. Also, it probably was 1333. Whoops.

1 hour ago, 7749 said:

Are you sure these were actually on 101 or were training along the area? I doubt the 101 would have 4 buses at once lol

Probably in-service training like Shemar said. I observed they were doing the route as normal so it definitely was 101.

I just saw a SRT car on a flatbed heading south on 404 at the time of this writing. Couldn't get a picture because I was on the GO Bus heading north. I also saw a BYD heading the same direction shortly before. Why would the SRT be coming from north though? I understand BYD is coming from Newmarket, not the SRT though...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Finch East said:

I just saw a SRT car on a flatbed heading south on 404 at the time of this writing. Couldn't get a picture because I was on the GO Bus heading north. I also saw a BYD heading the same direction shortly before. Why would the SRT be coming from north though? I understand BYD is coming from Newmarket, not the SRT though...

It's my understanding that the units for the SRT, that require extensive repairs, Greenwood is responsible for that. More than likely it was being trucked to Greenwood Yard.