Today's Special Sightings

TTC 3365 is on the 953A Steeles East Express.

TTC 8306 is on the 53B Steeles East.

TTC 1055 and 1097 were also on the 953.

Several artics were pulled off of the 953 and I saw a few of them deadheading East on Finch to head back to Malvern. Looks like there are artics on the 85 today.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Shemar said:

TTC 3365 is on the 953A Steeles East Express.

TTC 8306 is on the 53B Steeles East.

TTC 1055 and 1097 were also on the 953.

Several artics were pulled off of the 953 and I saw a few of them deadheading East on Finch to head back to Malvern. Looks like there are artics on the 85 today.

TTC 8833 was also on the 953 Steeles East Express. I saw it arriving at Finch Station.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wil9402 said:

I'm going to assume 8395 also was on Steeles East this morning. I spotted it deadheading east on Sheppard just west of Malvern Garage. When I checked the tracker about 10 minutes later it was on Markham Rd near Steeles.

Yes, this one was the other rad from wilson for the morning trips on 53.

Adding onto the sightings: A diesel 40' Nova (from either Eglinton or Birchmount - couldn't see the number) was on the 953. 3130 was also deadheading north on Don Mills near Steeles this afternoon just before 5pm - it's now tracking on Steeles at Middlefield, so likely also joining the battle on the 953.

30 minutes ago, Articulated said:

Adding onto the sightings: A diesel 40' Nova (from either Eglinton or Birchmount - couldn't see the number) was on the 953. 3130 was also deadheading north on Don Mills near Steeles this afternoon just before 5pm - it's now tracking on Steeles at Middlefield, so likely also joining the battle on the 953.

You probably saw 8833. I saw it at Finch

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Shemar said:

All artics were pulled from Steeles. All 953 buses this afternoon were 40 foot buses and 600 construction buses from other divisions were brought in to assist. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Someguy3071 said:

All artics were pulled from Steeles. All 953 buses this afternoon were 40 foot buses and 600 construction buses from other divisions were brought in to assist. 

Do you happen to know what caused the artics to be removed from Steeles today?