Today's Special Sightings

Just now, Shemar said:

Driver final exam route. Any bus from any division can be used on that route for the exam.

It might've not been the final exam though, some final exams are conducted on the arrow buses on 108 as well.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Shemar said:

Driver final exam route. Any bus from any division can be used on that route for the exam.

43 minutes ago, 7749 said:

It might've not been the final exam though, some final exams are conducted on the arrow buses on 108 as well.

Also, I didn’t see a supervisor and the operator was alone

3 minutes ago, bus_7246 said:

It wouldn’t be a supervisor. It would be conducted under the incognito supervision of an instructor

My mistake then. I do know that in-service trainings are conducted under the supervision of a supervisor though.

4 minutes ago, 7749 said:

My mistake then. I do know that in-service trainings are conducted under the supervision of a supervisor though.

That is correct. To add to that, there may be a divisional trainer in a vest near the driver when the operator in the seat is new or transitioning to that new mode. The safety vest on a bus operator is the giveaway

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, bus_7246 said:

TTC 3535 did a trip on the 300B w/b. Spotted at Bloor & Dundas St W (near Dundas W Stn) @ 2:30ish

This trip existed since the creation of 985. In fact this run is actually scheduled artics which never ever runs. Which explains why there is always a 40 ft bus on the 985A starting in the afternoon when they are all suppose to be artics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/13/2019 at 12:32 PM, Xtrazsteve said:

This trip existed since the creation of 985. In fact this run is actually scheduled artics which never ever runs. Which explains why there is always a 40 ft bus on the 985A starting in the afternoon when they are all suppose to be artics.

It existed as a run on 190 which always used 40 foot buses. 

• Like 1