Today's Special Sightings

?‍♂️

Look, guys?

If he does own these buses, he does. If he doesn't, he doesn't. If he got the invite or not, we don't know, but do we really have to argue about it?

If somebody cared to look, we're in the "Special Sightings Thread", and as you may or may not have been able to tell, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. I understand some of your anger, but please, is this really necessary? Arguing over an alleged bus? We all need to take a chill pill and eat a snickers. Now, i'm probably not the one who should be saying this, but THIS SHOULD END NOW. Back to sightings please!

Thanks,

VI

24 minutes ago, 7575 said:

It was someone claiming to be an organizer. I received a phone call from someone saying they were an organizer and that the bus would be a "cool feature". They fully got me. I looked into it and it was some foamer in need of attention. I didn't mean to start an argument I was just under the assumption that they were actually the organizers. I apologize for the drama.

Uh huh. 

I’d like to see evidence supporting this claim.

As for the white knighters, how about you all take a step back from your keyboards as this “commotion” has nothing to do with any of you. No one here is asking for your $0.02.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 7575 said:

Have y'all heard of 9424? I'll tell you. 9424 was purchased by a private owner but foamers found the bus and smashed windows and tagged it with graffiti. I don't want this happening to my bus so you can say whatever you want, I can't stop you. You'll get to see the bus soon enough.

Pics?

11 hours ago, 7575 said:

It was someone claiming to be an organizer. I received a phone call from someone saying they were an organizer and that the bus would be a "cool feature". They fully got me. I looked into it and it was some foamer in need of attention. I didn't mean to start an argument I was just under the assumption that they were actually the organizers. I apologize for the drama.

Can you please tell us which foamer gave you the false invite so that we know not to trust him anymore ???