Today's Special Sightings

1 hour ago, Shemar said:

False! When a bus gets equipped with vision, they usually gets signed into the 34 but doesn't leave the garage.

When I tracked it, it was on Eglinton at Brimley going east and was tracking as a 34 (Yes I know 34 does not operate here)

Sorry about that if it didn't really go on the route

18 hours ago, MK78 said:

Aha! So that's how you figure em out. Thanks.

Ya, not really!!! Well that's one way that you could try using to determine if buses have VISION, however, the easiest way to tell if a bus has VISION is to look at the bus and if you see the computer system inside or if you see a black shark fin on top of the bus.

2 minutes ago, Shemar said:

Ya, not really!!! Well that's one way that you could try using to determine if buses have VISION, however, the easiest way to tell if a bus has VISION is to look at the bus and if you see the computer system inside or if you see a black shark fin on top of the bus.

LOL, so you guys just camp out in front of the gararge with binoculars or do you fly drones? :D

18 minutes ago, MK78 said:

LOL, so you guys just camp out in front of the gararge with binoculars or do you fly drones? :D

No. The shark fin is easy to spot. I haven't spotted any Peeping Tom's lately, so there must be another way

15 minutes ago, TTC Guy said:

According to TransSee there are two CLRV’s signed in at Russel

Looks like the operators forgot to sign out of them. 4135 and 4160 were both out on the 306 last night - the former appears to have done a trip signed in as the 506 shortly before 6 am, while the latter disappeared about half an hour before then, still signed in as the 306.

1 hour ago, PCC Guy said:

Looks like the operators forgot to sign out of them. 4135 and 4160 were both out on the 306 last night - the former appears to have done a trip signed in as the 506 shortly before 6 am, while the latter disappeared about half an hour before then, still signed in as the 306.

My mistake, sorry