Today's Special Sightings

11 minutes ago, PCC Guy said:

Per the log on TransSee, it doesn't appear to have done a full trip on the 503, running only between Woodfield (Leslie?) and Bingham loop.

It actually has. It was not signed in on 503 for the entire trip, which is why it was invisible on Transsee for part of the trip.

It came off of 512 St. Clair and operated as a 503 from King & Spadina to Bingham Loop and back to Queen & Leslie.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BusFanForever said:

2252 has been moved to Mount Dennis for display during tomorrow's family day event.

It would be fun if the kids get to rev the engine of such a oldie, but most of us would agree it's a silly idea as it needlessly wastes fuel and other non-renewable resources. (P.S. especially with MtD being one of the pilot garages for the e-bus project)

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Transit geek said:

It would be fun if the kids get to rev the engine of such a oldie, but most of us would agree it's a silly idea as it needlessly wastes fuel and other non-renewable resources. (P.S. especially with MtD being one of the pilot garages for the e-bus project)

Arrow used to have a standalone 6v71 that they would demonstrate at every roadeo, it was donated to my high school in 2010 if I recall

11 hours ago, Transit geek said:

I can just imagine one of those twits holding it to the mat and dropping a valve....?‍♂️

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PCC Guy said:

Not a special sighting... Legacy cars are supposed to run on the 504B in the event of a car shortage until they have enough Flexities for full time conversion.

My mistake

I thought that it was all Flexities