Today's Special Sightings

On 10/11/2017 at 12:35 PM, MiWay0310 said:

Found Ex-Niagara Falls Transit Orion V 2033 today. Paint and logo have all been stripped. Front door was unlocked though......

1460C4B0-122D-42B0-9386-07C462A7738D.thumb.jpeg.3a03e7e8a9f26ac8f40d2cde474ab398.jpeg

C3C785A5-3E33-4178-B2A7-8D37976F43CF.jpeg

This location seems to be a bit of a hotspot for retired buses recently. I've seen some retired MCIs from GO here as well...

That is the third unit that I am aware that has been parked there. I have seen the other two but have never been inside one... Maybe I should try going inside one

19 minutes ago, FlyerLFR said:

That is the third unit that I am aware that has been parked there. I have seen the other two but have never been inside one... Maybe I should try going inside one

I would assume that they had been sold, so I guess it is private property? Dunno...I did see a few GO MCIs there a few months ago. 

5 hours ago, FlyerLFR said:

That picture looks like Davisville.

Have you even been to Greenwood?

52 minutes ago, FlyerLFR said:

Maybe I should try going inside one

That's trespassing and you have been informed about that before. Regardless if there are signs posted or not, it is still considered private property and unauthorized entry is considered trespassing. If you get caught, don't say nobody told you..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, noahrp24 said:

Have you even been to Greenwood?

That's trespassing and you have been informed about that before. Regardless if there are signs posted or not, it is still considered private property and unauthorized entry is considered trespassing. If you get caught, don't say nobody told you..

In that case, any visitor wanted to enter any TTC garage, subway yard or barn needs to report to the traffic office upon arrival and ask an employee for request. Its the same procedures apply to schools.

3 hours ago, Antarctica said:

In that case, any visitor wanted to enter any TTC garage, subway yard or barn needs to report to the traffic office upon arrival and ask an employee for request. Its the same procedures apply to schools.

That's always been the case... You don't just walk into a garage..

9 hours ago, Transit geek said:

A new livery Orion VII NG HEV was seen being towed, possibly to Malvern garage. It was seen on McCowan northbound at Milner just before 10 pm tonight. It appears to be 1272 (hate how hard to see the new fleet numbers now!).

How is this even special? Hybrids break down all the time.

19 hours ago, Transit geek said:

A new livery Orion VII NG HEV was seen being towed, possibly to Malvern garage. It was seen on McCowan northbound at Milner just before 10 pm tonight. It appears to be 1272 (hate how hard to see the new fleet numbers now!).

9 hours ago, Xtrazsteve said:

How is this even special? Hybrids break down all the time.

I don't think that's considered special. Like what @Xtrazsteve said, it's not unusual for a hybrid to break down. Maybe post this in the Broken Down Sightings thread next time, please? I just don't really see how it can go in this thread.

18 hours ago, OCTranspo/STO Fan said:

Maybe post this in the Broken Down Sightings thread next time, please? I just don't really see how it can go in this thread.

I don't see a specific thread title titled "broken down sightings" in this forum. I don't think the regular "today's sightings" would suffice for a broken down vehicle, let alone being towed.

13 minutes ago, Transit geek said:

I don't see a specific thread title titled "broken down sightings" in this forum. I don't think the regular "today's sightings" would suffice for a broken down vehicle, let alone being towed.

There is one, but it's in the general forum. It's for any bus that broke down, from any tranit system.

https://cptdb.ca/topic/18193-broken-down-sightings/