ORION

Milton Transit

What do you mean? A new bus?

No.

Apperantly the Town of Milton has decided to lease one of the Orion VI from MTB to cover the service. And those Ultra LF are still JUNK!

The ULF`s will most likely be sold and newer and

better buses will be bought.

Milton have purchased with Oakville piggyback order, so they are not selling it anytime!

No.

Apperantly the Town of Milton has decided to lease one of the Orion VI from MTB to cover the service. And those Ultra LF are still JUNK!

Having an Orion VI cover the service for an Ultra LF... :D

Am I the only one who finds it funny.

Having an Orion VI cover the service for an Ultra LF... :D

Am I the only one who finds it funny.

Well, Milton is pretty much pointing fingers to OT for the blame. And it's still quiet on the ridership.

I have already linked the pic. (Milton Transit 0805-a)

That bus looks like the demo bus on Transit now bus instead of red, it`s blue and green

Its the same bus, just slightly repainted to match some Milton colors. This 1997 model is an ex-CNG Demonstrator, owned by Orion, and recently purchased by MTB, and rebuilt. Its just waiting on insurance/plates before it can be cleared for service. Radio and GFI Farebox have been installed on this unit. This will in any case, be the "back up" bus for any service disruptions occuring in Milton.

Former Oakville "Zone Bus" Cutaway #3302 has been repainted and now sports the Town of Milton logos on its side, and has had all Oakville markings removed.

Former Oakville "Zone Bus" Cutaway #3302 has been repainted and now sports the Town of Milton logos on its side, and has had all Oakville markings removed.

haha about time...

All the Miton's fleet are parked at MTB, what's going on? Did GO kicked them out?

All the Miton's fleet are parked at MTB, what's going on? Did GO kicked them out?

Effective Monday, MTB is taking over storage/maintenance/fueling. From now on, Drivers report to MTB to pick up their buses, and also when service is finished, they return them to MTB for the night. GO Transit is not servicing them anymore. MTB picked them up today from GO Transit's yard and brought them to their yard.

Effective Monday, MTB is taking over storage/maintenance/fueling. From now on, Drivers report to MTB to pick up their buses, and also when service is finished, they return them to MTB for the night. GO Transit is not servicing them anymore. MTB picked them up today from GO Transit's yard and brought them to their yard.

So I guess their contract has end up then.

Now, any progress on their new buses from the joint procedure?

So I guess their contract has end up then.

Now, any progress on their new buses from the joint procedure?

I have not been in contact with Milton for awhile now, but I will find out.

I have not been in contact with Milton for awhile now, but I will find out.

Anyone know if the Orion is in service yet ? I heard March 2009 it was supposed to enter service...

Anyone know if the Orion is in service yet ? I heard March 2009 it was supposed to enter service...

Haven't heard anything, although it would only be used as an emergency bus.

So in other words...it'll be used everyday then LOL.

Just wait till one of the POS ULF will catch on fire!

Was told that MTB's "Milton Transit" Orion VI #0805 will be cleared for service starting on Monday. This doesn't mean the bus will be out Monday Morning. It is to be used as an emergency back up bus should one of the other units break down (which is common).