Obay

dj.surf.lfs

I'm guessing for "Obay", the straighten up, stop slouching, do your homework, take out the trash, wash the dishes, take a shower, eat your peas drug. :)

That's a cool sign! What city are they in?

Here is another picture of the same one!

Here is one with a mother and daughter.

Try calling the number. The message is sooooo funny!!! 1-888-YOU-OBAY (1-888-968-6229)

I was riding a Durham Region Transit bus the other day until the Obay ads caught my attention. At first, it was something to do with a word I never seen before, until I did a google search and it was some kind of medication for children to my humble opinion.

These ads are no laughing matter, of course but I decided to laugh at them anyways.....lol

What do you think of those ads, guys?

wait a little for the point. it's coming.

Well, I still think it is just a

n advertisment

, and it is working too :)

If you think you will use this joke product, look at this:

I know the only reason you looked at this is because you wanted to know what I said lol

Bye

Sorry about all the spoilers

Well, I still think it is just a

n advertisment

, and it is working too ;)

If you think you will use this joke product, look at this:

I know the only reason you looked at this is because you wanted to know what I said lol

Bye

Sorry about all the spoilers

Right... no point in getting all upset over an advertisement, just ignore them next time... :)

Who the heck is putting these ads everywhere!! :) They have messed up GRT Land too... :o For what? A pointless joke ad!!! :angry:

A pointless joke ad?? Yeah, because a company/ government/ other organization would spend millions of dollars on an Ontario wide ad campaign.

The fact that this thread exists proves that the ads are working, and has got people talking.

Right... no point in getting all upset over an advertisement, just ignore them next time... :)

Easier said than done, especially when advertisements are ALL over the place in today's society. :angry:

I personally don't think the ad has anything to do with medicine, but more so the fact of just getting the attention of people because of the questionable slogans they are using. (Think of the 'Gabbo' episode of The Simpsons)

Gabbo

Gabbo

GABBO!

all i'm saying is wait for the second phase before we all go flying off the handle.

(fewer size 10s in the pie-hole that way :) )

It almost seems like it's supposed to be a message to parents to let their kids do what they want, instead of making them do what you want them to do.

so far that's what i gathered too. I'm sure there's more to it.

all i'm saying is wait for the second phase before we all go flying off the handle.

(fewer size 10s in the pie-hole that way :) )

so far that's what i gathered too. I'm sure there's more to it.

I personally think its a marketing campaign for something to do with teens/parents. Like a game or something.

Just wondering, are there any Obay ads on GO Transit?

GO Transit buses themselves don't have ads, but the trains do (haven't seen any Obay yet). All shelters which can be used by GO Transit riders are usually run by other transit agencies (York Region shelters, used by GO, are owned by YRT), so if YRT shelters have Obay, then GO Transit riders will see them.

Obay Unveiled:

http://torontoist.com/2008/02/obay.php

...................But it's finally official: Rob Savage, Colleges Ontario's Director of Communications, called Torontoist moments ago to confirm that Colleges Ontario is indeed behind the ads, and the organization just sent out a press release with information about a media launch event next Monday at (fittingly) Centennial College that promises to reveal "the news behind Obay and its side effects on Ontario’s Post-secondary Education." Torontoist will be there.