translink

The transit site / the transit blog

Sorry about the long delay for updates but i just thought i would share this preview with you guys for a new section of the website... 3749118229_e54bcfc53b_o.jpg

This week will be full of really big updates, here's today's update

Tomorrow's update: some new sections of the website to be opened.

EDIT: Part 2 is up;

Yep, once again I've slacked off on my website updates. Well since the host for my pictures is being a pain I've decided that maybe by september I'll have a host change. So for now the only updates you'll be seeing is my blog and youtube. So here is the most recent update on youtube:

Ok, for those of you wondering what's going on with my site. Well its been on a break since school started, but it'll be getting back on its feet in a few days. Here's the new site for those of you wondering: http://thetransitsite.cwahi.net/ if some of the links don't work, don't worry I'm fixing them as I go.

"Goggles"

Update:

Added the following sites to the Links page: Bus Drawings, TTMG, Kevin's Bus and Rail Page, Bus and Rail Pictures (BARP), Busdude, ETS Photo Express and Ryan's TTC Photos/D.Y. Transit Express.

-Goggles-

Update/Announcement:

I have now hit 1000 views. I'm even surprised its even this popular, mind you it is under construction. Plus there are some sections that haven't even been opened since June. Anyways... over the coming weeks you'll see a few cosmetic changes; like the addition of a logo, as seen in my signature. Along with a long delayed gallery opening...

-Goggles-

As promised: The Canada Line page is now up and running. About... 4 months and 3 days behind where I wanted to be in relation with the site.

-Goggles-

Update:

Blog: Two posts today.

Youtube: None

Site: Added a page for YouTube Video's.

Upcoming updates: A few more galleries should open in a week or two.

-Goggles-

Love the featured photo and comment for December 2009!

Lol thanks for the comment.

-Bryan "Goggles"

Update:

Blog: Tomorrow there will be a post.

Site: Added the first in a series of updates this week: Airbus Industries

Planned Updates/ETA for sections: Boeing:Tuesday; DASH:Wednesday; Embreaer: Small Aircraft; BC Ferries; Thursday-Friday maybe Saturday; Saturday to Sunday: Coaches, Other Transit Companies.

That's just for this week, next week you'll find the first of the TransLink Section to open. But remember I do have to deal with school, and chances are that I might not do a server swtich till... maybe a couple years down the road. So Keep checking here, and my blog because there will be updates just about everyday this week.

Bryan "Goggles"

I should ask... whose Lethbridge Transit Fishbowl is that featured at the top of your blog?

From what I remember its from a movie company/private owner. The person who also owns the Fishbowl, also owns an Ex-Community Transit RTS.

Ok, sorry about the delay for updates. But I seem to be having issues with my photo gallery software; does anyone have any suggestions on galleries. And no Flickr doesn't count. Any help provided will be thanked.

Bryan "Goggles"

I've got some good news!! I fixed the issue with the program, now you should see some new pictures pop up. But I'm warning you, i have a feeling that in a month either the server or me or my computer will have some random issue that causes a delay in updates. Just a warning, but again stay tuned because during my winter break there will be more updates.

Bryan "Goggles"