Welcome to the updated CPTDB!

If you prefer an older theme, you can change it back by scrolling to the very bottom and clicking on "Theme" on the bottom right. However, you can also change the background color/image by clicking on the "photo icon" in the black bar with your username at the top of the page.

You may notice some slowness for the next few hours while messages are reindexed.

Click the X on the top right of this box to dismiss this message.

Sign in to follow this  
M. Parsons

Brandon Transit

The body reminded me of a Gillig Advantage, but it isn't, since the wheelwells aren't squared off and there is more metal between the driver window and the first passenger window.

Yup! Check this image below:

(I could be wrong about it being an Axess, but it should be an Eldorado in any case. However, taking a second look at the windshield, I don't think this is it. Share your findings with us! :))

Enjoy your trip!

img_2006_004.jpg

Yup! Check this image below:

(I could be wrong about it being an Axess, but it should be an Eldorado in any case. However, taking a second look at the windshield, I don't think this is it. Share your findings with us! :))

Enjoy your trip!

M. Parsons again... since I'm too lazy to sign TDH-4516 off.....

Do you have a driver side shot???

As... the drivers windsheild has a different curve at the bottom than what you have posted...

And... bumpers are different.

Hmm... Looks like we need someone to merge these two Brandon Transit threads together please and thanks!

All nine post's of it. :P