BradLee

TTC Orion V Movement List

6669 at Queensway around 10 pm Saturday evening.

Do you think it's there to stay? Unless Queensway loses either some VII's or all the D40LF's, wouldn't they be well over capacity with V's numbered down to 6669?

Unless of course the V's are being moved at random. :lol:

Do you think it's there to stay? Unless Queensway loses either some VII's or all the D40LF's, wouldn't they be well over capacity with V's numbered down to 6669?

Unless of course the V's are being moved at random. :)

It's gotta be random. They wouldn't move all 100 VIIs over to Queensway just to move them somewhere else a month or two later. I also don't see the D40LFs moving; the only other place that had training with them was Eglinton, which has been full VII for a few years.

Unless of course the V's are being moved at random. :D

You never know, maybe Queensway is about to retire a bunch of Vs.

I also don't see the D40LFs moving; the only other place that had training with them was Eglinton, which has been full VII for a few years.

They could always train Birchmount drivers on them and move them there, I'd for sure would like that :). Also, there are most likely a bunch of new drivers at Eglinton that don't have D40LF training as well since the D40LFs were moved in late 2004.

Unless of course the V's are being moved at random. :)

They are probably being moved randomly. Keep in mind not all of the active V's are actually in service. Several have been sitting around at Hillcrest since last winter but have not been officially retired yet (I will get the #'s next time I visit). There may also have been a mass retirement we do not know about yet, Ill have to check on that.

6669 at Queensway around 10 pm Saturday evening.

6669 was parked at Birchmount on Thursday morning so not sure why it was at Queensway.

Perhaps changeoff from 300?

Just so everyone knows 6669 WAS parked in the garage at Birchmount this morning, I walked right past it on track 2 :)

This thread is temporary and it's also to keep track of the Queensway Vs being moved back to Birchmount and to answer why it's happening. Please excuse if useless...

Back at Birchmount 16/44(Jan 2008):

6707-6719

Currently at Queensway:

6703, 6720-6745

26/106 1991 Orion Vs

Currently at Birchmount:

6640-6702, 6704-6719

80/106 1991 Orion Vs

*Back at Queensway

Retired List

6675 (Oct 2007)

6693 (Oct 2007)

Update this thing please.

Oh geeezzzz!

I said, UPDATE THIS THING PLEASE.

"Not Update this thing!"

How do I know you didn't edit your post after? Ill give you the benefit of the doubt, anyways.

What a rather trivial thing to freak out about......

91 V's

6690-92

6696-97

6699-01

6705-06

6712-13

6716-19

6721-30

6733-37

6739-44

Total: 38

;):P Thanks QSY6737

How do I know you didn't edit your post after? Ill give you the benefit of the doubt, anyways.

nvm

Look at when you quoted him in the first place, LOL!