Username Change

Double T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there fellow administrators!

This would only be my 3rd username request in this forum's history so I'll make it a good one!

This one would be quite related to me so it should be no surprise. I would like to request my username to be changed to "Visually Impaired Passenger." Seems like a good fit to me I'd say. :)

Thanks so much.

18 hours ago, newflyerinvero said:

Hey there fellow administrators!

This would only be my 3rd username request in this forum's history so I'll make it a good one!

This one would be quite related to me so it should be no surprise. I would like to request my username to be changed to "Visually Impaired Passenger." Seems like a good fit to me I'd say. :)

Thanks so much.

Unfortunately there's a 26 character limit on usernames so the 'r' at the end of 'passenger' would be cut off. Let me know if there's something else we could change it to!

20 hours ago, 1604 said:

Unfortunately there's a 26 character limit on usernames so the 'r' at the end of 'passenger' would be cut off. Let me know if there's something else we could change it to!

I wasn't aware of that limit.

However, for the time being I will keep my original name until I can think of something else.

And if I do decide on a new name, would that become part of the way for me to sign into this forum by using the new name and the current password?

Edited by newflyerinvero
Needed something else to add in this post.

On 8/15/2016 at 0:11 PM, ttc2252 & ttc2444 said:

Could an admin please add & ttc2444.  For example ttc2252 & ttc2444 - Thanks!

Yep. :)

6 hours ago, LFS8500 said:

Is it possible for an admin change my name to "133 Neilson" -Thanks

Someone is already using that name, let me know if there's another you'd like.

• 2 weeks later...