GO Transit

Enzo Aquarius

Re: the nine Milton ntrainsets ... I believe they also rotate with the 12-packs that operate Union - Hamilton.

I have a dispatch sheet from January 11, 2016 that showed 12-pack 601/206 starting the day in Milton (#162) and ending at Whitby as #436.

Grimsby Sub -- I think one CN freight each way per day; perhaps a peddler and two VIAs each way

Two VIAs each way? All there's been for a while is a single daily VIA (typically Amtrak rolling stock) train to New York City.

Grimsby Sub -- I think one CN freight each way per day; perhaps a peddler and two VIAs each way

Grimsby Sub sees 4 regular freights, 2 VIA's (97/98) and a nightly roadswitcher out of Aldershot to service customers between Hamilton and Nelles Rd. Sometimes an extra train does run, the odd Port Rob Turn (567) to handle overflow 421 traffic from Aldershot bound for the CSX and NS, along with a 232 from Frontier Yard which is empty multilevels to Oakville or sometimes Beachville.

I can confirm that the new 300 series cab cars are allowed to operate on the Milton line.

303 is on the tail end of the L12 consist led by 665 that is parked at the Milton layover yard. This train would have been the second run from Milton to Union this evening.

I can confirm that the new 300 series cab cars are allowed to operate on the Milton line.

303 is on the tail end of the L12 consist led by 665 that is parked at the Milton layover yard. This train would have been the second run from Milton to Union this evening.

Are they allowed to operate on the Richmond Hill Line?

What I am wondering is whether or not that new GO service would either extending trains that currently end at West Harbour, which is only two trains, or adding more trains overall, which evidently increases Lakeshore West (and/or East)? train service.

When daylight savings starts/stops what happens to the GO bus schedule leaving Union since there's still service at 2:00am when the clocks reset? For tonight will there be 3:00am departures or will they be cancelled? The schedule for tonight on their website still show 2:00am departures even though technically there isn't a 2:00am!

When daylight savings starts/stops what happens to the GO bus schedule leaving Union since there's still service at 2:00am when the clocks reset? For tonight will there be 3:00am departures or will they be cancelled? The schedule for tonight on their website still show 2:00am departures even though technically there isn't a 2:00am!

Do bars open for an extra hour cause there's an extra hour? Will Metrolinx pay everyone an extra hour of overtime?

Yes. The schedule remains on "current time" until the end of service this evening.

Do bars open for an extra hour cause there's an extra hour? Will Metrolinx pay everyone an extra hour of overtime?

What's your point? We're losing an hour tonight.

And for the record, many bars remain open until the second 2am (an extra hour) when the clocks fall back in November.

Yes. The schedule remains on "current time" until the end of service this evening.

What's your point? We're losing an hour tonight.

And for the record, many bars remain open until the second 2am (an extra hour) when the clocks fall back in November.

My bad. Somehow his post made me think we're getting an extra hour at that time.