CPTDB Wiki - Quebec Content

SMS

I've extended the 30-XXX roster to 30-141, the highest bus seen thus far.

Extended again. Now at 30-145.

I also added 4 photos from someone who edits the STM Wikipedia page. He requested to add them to our wiki! ^_^

-28-117

-30-003

-30-111

-30-831

I extended the 30-XXX roster to 30-160, the latest delivered (not yet in service). I also added a photo for 30-148, from the same guy of Wikipedia. :lol:

I may as well add my pictures of 30s 084 of & 149, just to keep things fresh :lol:.

The STL now has 237 buses over the 256 previously recorded. Fixed.

Also added in the 07xx series notes, that 0701 was involved in a crash

Thanks for the update! I guess the older rosters were not that accurate! <_<

• 2 months later...

Update to the STM 29-8XX

29-825 Has been parked at Legendre since May 2010.

Doesn't look like itll be back soon, rusted 1st gen rims, old tires, half flat.

Electrical compartment is open in the front, and bus parts inside.

It's been there so long that a tree branch has that's been rubing on it, removed about a square foot of paint on the front right.

Update to the STM 29-8XX

29-825 Has been parked at Legendre since May 2010.

Doesn't look like itll be back soon, rusted 1st gen rims, old tires, half flat.

Electrical compartment is open in the front, and bus parts inside.

It's been there so long that a tree branch has that's been rubing on it, removed about a square foot of paint on the front right.

I've seen a photo of the missing part of 29-804's wrap on it (29-825).

Yes, that's correct.

And the window above it is cracked.

Looking at the marks on the bus looks like baseballs and soccer balls have hit it over the months from the nearby park.

It's such a shame that it's abandoned, The bus has filled up with leaves now. Hopefully they fix it up by winter, or the bus will be filled up with snow

• 10 months later...

Just to help you guys out I fixed some of the links (I was bored so decided to read this topic, then check out the wiki you guys did).

The Montreal Metro links were all redirecting me to pages, so I decided to correct them at the source so they don't have to redirect.

And seeing as you guys wanted STM to be as good as the TTC (from reading earlier posts I got that impression), I added a STM info thing at the top of the main page, so if anyone with the exact figures would be nice enough to fill that information out, feel free to do so.

But this is probably all I am going to do to help you guys out, since OC Transpo is serverly out of date, so I will be busy updating that for the next few months.

Since I feel like cleaning up redirected pages, like I mentioned earlier, now I will mention the ones that are now rendered useless and can be completely deleted. All pages I have listed I have checked and corrected using the "What links here" tool.

• -
Line 1 Green (Montreal Metro)
-Montreal Metro Line 1 Green

Also there is Montreal Metro but I recommend against deleting it and keeping it just for searching purposes.

Since I feel like cleaning up redirected pages, like I mentioned earlier, now I will mention the ones that are now rendered useless and can be completely deleted. All pages I have listed I have checked and corrected using the "What links here" tool.
  • -
Line 1 Green (Montreal Metro)

-Montreal Metro Line 1 Green

Also there is Montreal Metro but I recommend against deleting it and keeping it just for searching purposes.

Done

• 3 months later...

On the STM wiki page, in the fleet roster, 14-001 was in fact sold to Autocar Tradition, then sold to Autobus Québec and then to Autocar des Chutes. It was never converted to a hythane bus. 14-900 and 14-901 were the hythane buses and they wound up at Groupe Gaudreault in Repentigny.

On the STM wiki page, in the fleet roster, 14-001 was in fact sold to Autocar Tradition, then sold to Autobus Québec and then to Autocar des Chutes. It was never converted to a hythane bus. 14-900 and 14-901 were the hythane buses and they wound up at Groupe Gaudreault in Repentigny.

Done

• 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...

It has come to my attention that a few photos of retired buses were removed from the STM wiki page.

No problem! I replaced those low-res pics with scanned photos from the extensive archives of Robert "Bob" Lacombe. He was kind enough to showcase some great photos that ultimately were not accepted in the "40 years" book published in 2019. Bob hopes that everyone will enjoy the new photos!

BTW the thumbnails of the removed photos will live on forever in the Internet Archive in spite of the deletion. Here is a link for posterity: https://web.archive.org/web/20210124092431/https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Société_de_transport_de_Montréal

• Like 2