CPTDB Wiki - Quebec Content

SMS

• Board Admin
The whole point of a Wiki is for people to change things and there's nothing wrong with that, also that pic that you replaced is still up there so don't worry about that.
Yup. :lol:

The replaced photo should go on the series roster pages though. The skeletons are being created currently by A. Badaraco (upper portion) and myself, and definitely feel free to populate the tables further. I certainly know nothing about them! :)

Also, the Fishbowl section needs to be updated, so I hope someone with a lot of great Fishbowl pics will upload some of them (Steve, I'm looking at you) :lol: .

Sorry, I don't feel like it for the time being. Maybe in the future, but I'm not promissing anything..

In 2009 STL-Laval will buy 23 new buses Probably (0901-0923)

BTW STL-LAVAL never bought the first generation of LFS !

Their oldest LFS are 1996.

What are you talking about!? The STL has a bunch of first gen LFS buses. All the 96XX, 97XX and 98XX LFS buses in the STL are 1st gens!

All I have to say is... great work guys!! :lol:

Spanks!

I think SMS will now get angry at me..but I hope you forgive me for doing this. I have uploaded a picture of 28-076 for the roster (my first attempt!) to replace your picture of 28-019. This one is more closeup view of a 28-xxx so I thought it was a better addition. Plus, it provides some variety to sun angles by putting up non-sunny pictures that come out well too.

I have not tried or did deleted your picture but I do not know if it is still on the Wiki server or not. :lol:

Also replaced the picture of the 11 with shiny 11-035. :) What do you think guys?

What is this... I took the time and trouble to share with you guys some pics from my personal collection which I took the time and trouble to photoshop only to be replaced by an inferior distorted shot? And it was a 216 Transcanadienne bus too! You might as well remove Mark's 59-016 pic and replace it with my 59-035. And moreover no one bothered to upload anything onto the wiki till I took the initiative... what gives?

However, I agree with Guy-Concordia when he wrote:

The whole point of a Wiki is for people to change things and there's nothing wrong with that, also that pic that you replaced is still up there so don't worry about that.

And that picture of 11-035 is really good.

The replaced photo should go on the series roster pages though. The skeletons are being created currently by A. Badaraco (upper portion) and myself, and definitely feel free to populate the tables further. I certainly know nothing about them! :P

Me neither.

Sorry, I don't feel like it for the time being. Maybe in the future, but I'm not promissing anything..

OK, can we then with your permission use photos from your website for the wiki, with copyrights remaining on the photo as it is? A simple yes or no will suffice.

What are you talking about!? The STL has a bunch of first gen LFS buses. All the 96XX, 97XX and 98XX LFS buses in the STL are 1st gens!

I guess Y2K models don't count either? In my books they're lemon gens.

OK, can we then with your permission use photos from your website for the wiki, with copyrights remaining on the photo as it is? A simple yes or no will suffice.

No unfortunatly.

I guess Y2K models don't count either? In my books they're lemon gens.

Yes your right. The 2000's are 1st gens as well.

Okay, I've been doing some wiki updating. Here's what I've done so far:

-Added a picture of 33-003 the the 33-00X section.

-Added garage allocations & additional notes to the 23, 25, 27-0XX, and 28-series LFS, in addition to the hybrids.

-Added a comment to my 60-013 picture.

Okay, I've been doing some wiki updating. Here's what I've done so far:

-Added a picture of 33-003 the the 33-00X section.

-Added garage allocations & additional notes to the 23, 25, 27-0XX, and 28-series LFS, in addition to the hybrids.

-Added a comment to my 60-013 picture.

It's a great job that you started Mark!!

I also have those complete informations for all bus series, even more!! :lol:

I will work on that later tonight!

It's a great job that you started Mark!!

I also have those complete informations for all bus series, even more!! :lol:

I will work on that later tonight!

Thank you, Simon! Much appreciated :) !

I wonder if we have a page on the STTR. If so, you are more than welcome to update it, as I'm sure you have a lot of STTR info.

I've also updated the ST-Laval wiki page with pictures, anyone with a good pictures of a 59 and a 65 as well as the LFS' are free to upload them.

http://www.cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php?title=S...nsport_de_Laval

Thanks Guy-Concordia; I have added the rest of the thumbnails except for a 2002 pic which I can't seem to find in my entire archives. I guess that someone else will have the chance to upload a pic of one. Also the 2008 STL LFS has not been accounted for in the active roster.

Added the skeleton Details table for the 26s.

And I've just finished adding the garage allocations for the 22s, 24s and 26s.

Ashton, if it's possible, can you add skeleton Details tables for the Classics? I'll do the garage allocations for those as well.

Some corrections:

9-001 to 33 have Voith like the 1990 Classic.

2-0101 have Cummins ISL as well the 20102 to 20116

20401 to 418 have Cummins ISC

717-719 have Series 60/B500R

847, 848-849, 850-851 have 6V92TA/V731 except 850-851 which have VR731

859-860 have Cummins ISL/ ZF 6HP552C

Thanks General, I just made some updates and corrections to the CITSO section.

• Board Admin
Ashton, if it's possible, can you add skeleton Details tables for the Classics? I'll do the garage allocations for those as well.
Sorry, I just read this. Will finish up the active fleet skeletons tonight.

BTW, you are mad for making that manually! :o I guess that's why they call you Mad Mark eh? :o