2008 D60LFRs

LRT

Good to hear. I look forward to when this order is all here and in service, having 21 of these running should make a huge difference. Will be interesting to see if they start using them on routes other then the 301, especially since you could *just about* run nothing but D60LFR's on the 301 and get 5 minute frequency if all were in service.

Nice. The fact they put the fleet # on the back in the black text leads me to think we'll probably see these running in white for a bit once they are put in service.

There always seems to be fleet numbers on the NFI's when delivered new from the factory for Calgary for years. They always show up plain white with rear fleet numbers.

There always seems to be fleet nyumbers on the NFI's when delivered new from the factory for Calgary for years. They always show up plain white with rear fleet numbers.

Was this like this since the 1999 D40LF order that always comes white?

Noticed that CT have stopped receiving the NFI badge on the white buses, smart move!

• Board Admin

I suppose you don't mind the fare increases associated with doing business otherwise?
If you are adding artics to a route, hopefully the ridership is high enough to warrant the longer buses. They actually might generate more revenue than a 40-footer since they hold more paying passengers, but are still driven by one operator. Not sure what the impact of maintenance costs is on the longer bus though.

Photos of these buses on my website at this direct link: http://www.busdrawings.com/Transit/alberta.../2007/index.htm

You beat me too it! Yup units 6007,6008,6009,6010 are all at Vic Park! They all have weird new radios in them with two head sets or something, check out the pic (sorry bad pic its from my cell phone)

Spotted 6010 heading westbound Memorial just before Edmonton Trail tonight at about 5:10pm, showing '2 Mt Pleasant' on the front sign and no passengers (possibly just arriving in the city en route to Vic Park?)

They say that the artics are supposed to be on route 2 this year somtime

You beat me too it! Yup units 6007,6008,6009,6010 are all at Vic Park! They all have weird new radios in them with two head sets or something, check out the pic (sorry bad pic its from my cell phone)

They say that the artics are supposed to be on route 2 this year somtime

These new radios are the Motorola M710 models on the Mike network.

I believe, if I'm correct, that the radios on CTrain are also using TELUS' Mike Network.

So far, #'s 6007, 6008, 6009, 6010, 6011, & 6012 have arrived. So we are waiting for 9 more to arrive as of yet. Checked the builders plate inside #6010 and it still shows December 2007 for the build date.

Are you allow to open the engine hood unless it's locked?