TC40-102N

Ok, I have a pic of an van, I change my avatar to it. In My Controls it shows up fine. When I look at it in a normal post, it is all messed up B)

You can see the messed up one in my current avatar. THIS is what it should look like, and what it looks like in My Controls.

EDIT: An admin. can delete this, I fixed it. Sorry about the pointless thread :P

Edited by GM_Fishbowl

Yes, you have to refresh the page because your browser still thinks it is the old size.

Aerostars suck. B)

Yes, you have to refresh the page because your browser still thinks it is the old size.

Aerostars suck. ;)

Hey Ashton? You know what sucks? 120x120 avatars! LOL! B):P:P

B)

All Fords suck :P

Nope. The Ford Mustang GT doesn't suck at all. During mechanics class their was a Mustang in repair at the shop, so I took a look and it's one sweeeeeeeet ride. Maybe because it was on a hoist and having engine repair, but damn, that's one great car to work on. :P

Hey Ashton? You know what sucks? 120x120 avatars! LOL! B):P:P
Don't be jealous. :P You can have one if you want. And so can anyone else, just let me know if people want it upped.

Also, Aerostars never had driver side sliding doors. ;)

Don't be jealous. :P You can have one if you want. And so can anyone else, just let me know if people want it upped.

Also, Aerostars never had driver side sliding doors. B)

Of course! Imagine what 160x160 can show! :P

Considering 160 'fits' the board...

If the Avatar Size Gets Upped Then it shinks post area for all the people using low res or when your on some crappy comp (like school ones that run 800x600 or 640x480 on some )

If the Avatar Size Gets Upped Then it shinks post area for all the people using low res or when your on some crappy comp (like school ones that run 800x600 or 640x480 on some )

That's why 160 works best - the column on the left is made for 160.

The column size is fixed, so having them bigger (but under the column width) will do nothing to smaller resolutions.

Also, Aerostars never had driver side sliding doors. :P

Hook me up son!

Uh, how does one get 120x120 anyway? :P When I use Photoshop to resize, the best I can do is 120x80px and I'd like to know how to get the extra 40.

Hook me up son!

Uh, how does one get 120x120 anyway? :P When I use Photoshop to resize, the best I can do is 120x80px and I'd like to know how to get the extra 40.

Stupid question, umm, how do you get Photoshop. I use MS Paint to resize but it f**ks up the image badly. Like my pic of 9007 in my avatar. Looks so not like the original picture i took...

uncheck constrain properties
That may stretch the picture out of proportion. The best way is to resize it then go to Image>Canvas Size and add the pixels, so your picture looks the same, and you just add whatever color (or image) you want after.
Stupid question, umm, how do you get Photoshop.
Pay several hundred dollars: http://vistek.ca/details/results.aspx?q=photoshop

No worries, let me know when you want your big avatar. :P

what size is your avatar? I realized its not 120x120 just now. (I just took the time to wear my glasses and have a look). :P

edit: its 150x150. do just admins get the 150x150 size or can us members get it too?

You can get it too, up to 160x160. I haven't upped it for the entire board but its looking like I should do that.

Manualy doing that kind of stuff with forums gets anoying after a while especially when it doest work and you have to do it all over again....