The Bus (Honolulu, HI)

busfreak99

2 hours ago, Rotidua said:

I know what I'm thinking, and what I'm thinking is for you to start acting your age, thinking critically, and backing up what you say with evidence.

To see you fight off criticism by throwing a tantrum is disappointing, especially when you're twisting people's words in the quotes.

What is your problem? Stop it. 

3 hours ago, Princess Daisy D 19 said:

What is your problem? Stop it. 

The problem is that you're being immature. It's either you start being mature, thinking before you post, and making your posts believable, or you refuse and let the problem grow to the point where an admin notices it. It's your choice.

It's for your own good to shape up and not throw hissy fits left and right.

On September 6, 2018 at 7:07 PM, Rotidua said:

The problem is that you're being immature. It's either you start being mature, thinking before you post, and making your posts believable, or you refuse and let the problem grow to the point where an admin notices it. It's your choice.

It's for your own good to shape up and not throw hissy fits left and right.

Can't we all just get along? 

On September 6, 2018 at 8:25 PM, Thomasw said:

Can y'all stop bugging some relatively new kid who is just trying to contribute to the topic and while doing so, made a small mistake in one of his posts and please get back on topic

Can't we all just get along? 

On 9/13/2018 at 10:37 AM, Princess Daisy D 19 said:

Made a call to the Kalihi Bus Facility. #132 might use Routes A and or 42 sooner or later. And I've been thinking also that Route A should go back to Kalihi. And  let me know if you want a call to the Bus Facility for any bus number on that route. I can call Kalihi or Pearl City. 

Then!!! what's the number for the kalihi or pearl city paging call center number????????? Can you tell everyone so we know that you say is true because those two phone numbers can't be known by ANY AS ANY ONE WHO DOESNT WORK FOR THE COMPANY, its only bus drivers like my dad from the company... Tell us the two phone numbers and if you don't know then you need help because telling lies isn't gonna go anywhere... We are right.. you are wrong! Rotidua and everyone who commented about is right even me..

So I'm not bugging you it's the fact!!!!!! Youve been telling everyone false allegations that we wanted to see FROM YOU... but don't have the allegations to see it...... 

So prove me wrong!!!! give us the right phone numbers and if you have them correct then I'll believe you.... This is what the paging call center to call the directly to the facility looks like...

808-xx8-x5xx for kalihi

808-xx4-xxx0 for pearl city

I'll upload screenshot of my father's contact books

Screenshot_20180918-223339.png

Screenshot_20180918-223357.png

On September 18, 2018 at 10:41 PM, Alika.valdez1234 said:

Then!!! what's the number for the kalihi or pearl city paging call center number????????? Can you tell everyone so we know that you say is true because those two phone numbers can't be known by ANY AS ANY ONE WHO DOESNT WORK FOR THE COMPANY, its only bus drivers like my dad from the company... Tell us the two phone numbers and if you don't know then you need help because telling lies isn't gonna go anywhere... We are right.. you are wrong! Rotidua and everyone who commented about is right even me..

So I'm not bugging you it's the fact!!!!!! Youve been telling everyone false allegations that we wanted to see FROM YOU... but don't have the allegations to see it...... 

So prove me wrong!!!! give us the right phone numbers and if you have them correct then I'll believe you.... This is what the paging call center to call the directly to the facility looks like...

808-xx8-x5xx for kalihi

808-xx4-xxx0 for pearl city

I'll upload screenshot of my father's contact books

Screenshot_20180918-223339.png

Screenshot_20180918-223357.png

I have the numbers for the Bus Facility. (808) 848 - 5555 Kalihi (808) 484 - 7720 Kalihi. And woah , dude , calm down. Wasn't joking for anything. And stop saying I'm telling all these things. No these things aren't false. They're right. If not , I'll sent 132 on C , 135 on W1 , and others that I feel like. And stop saying the things that are false that I'm saying. Either it might be true or a mistake. A bus driver tells me all this that might not be true. And do you not want to be my friend anymore? 

5 hours ago, Williamv said:

No new buses, no new orders, so not much to talk about. 

I hope new orders soon. 

I can call TheBus facility whenever I feel like it. 

20 hours ago, Princess Daisy D 19 said:

I have the numbers for the Bus Facility. (808) 848 - 5555 Kalihi (808) 484 - 7720 Kalihi. And woah , dude , calm down. Wasn't joking for anything. And stop saying I'm telling all these things. No these things aren't false. They're right. If not , I'll sent 132 on C , 135 on W1 , and others that I feel like. And stop saying the things that are false that I'm saying. Either it might be true or a mistake. A bus driver tells me all this that might not be true. And do you not want to be my friend anymore? 

I hope new orders soon. 

I can call TheBus facility whenever I feel like it. 

Okay that’s all I want to hear from you that’s good? We’re fine now....

I looked at the website of those images. I saw an image of #70 on Route B. I like these images. And I saw that the 800s were on Route 56. Was Route 56 owned by Pearl City at that time or was the 800s owned by Kalihi at that  time? 

13 hours ago, Big CJ said:

I hope this gives you guys something to talk about without this thread going quiet.

https://public.fotki.com/esbdave/us-transit/hawaii-transit-agencies/honolulu/

For me , it sure Did. Thanks! :)

• Like 1

You also gotta thank Bob Hussey and Dave Colton as well. Bob  took the shots and Dave uploaded them onto that site. Complete Coach Works in California did the refurbishment on those Flxible New Look buses between 1983-1985. They look smart in that new scheme too.

22 hours ago, Alika.valdez1234 said:

Okay all buses are now back on GPS as of today at 8:35am

07A469E8-D813-45B4-90E8-63FA4CDE6034.png

Yes. But right now it'll only show the buses that are coming soon.  

22 hours ago, Williamv said:

Still no GPS during the Monday morning rush hour. Obviously unacceptable. Also, the Windward Route Redesign is supposed to be announced before the end of the month. Maybe that will give us something new to talk about. 

Deffinetly. And what is the Windward Route Design? So then that means the cleaning woman must've kicked the plug again.