Calgary Transit - 2001, 02, and maybe 2003

BCT-3122-D800-10240

• 1 month later...

7731 was spotted at AG last Friday night in diesel shop. It will probably be returned to VP or probably already has been returned.

#7839 is on the route 57 this evening. Still has black front doors. But I figure that it's just the ad wrap that used to be on the whole bus before, but it never got removed from the doors.

• 3 weeks later...

The word out of Anderson is that 6 Victoria Park new flyers are moving to Anderson, to open some space over at Vic Park.. So far, only 7796 has been spotted. I should have checked the shops. According to who i talked to in service lane, mechanics are not impressed with the condition of what they have been given.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In response to this post http://www.cptdb.ca/...ndpost&p=595921, i can confirm that 7730 and 7783 are still Victoria Park buses based on the latest fleet distribution lists posted in the dispatch shacks, dated March 2013. It does show however, the additions of 7731-7734 and the remainder of the 7791-7799, not already at Anderson.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Report: More Victoria park D40LF have been shuffled to anderson. 2 have been spotted in the past week on different anderson runs. Once i get back to anderson or back to bus, i will try to follow up with those buses and see. In addition, if there has been change, ill follow up at vic park to see if anything has come in to replace them. I believe a dozen more were expected to make the move from VP to AG.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...