Fun fotos

gmnewlook

:)

I remember that day too:

uw.png

wil9402, did you see us there?

I haven't the permissions of the other people in that photo, so I disguised their identities ;)

Try to guess who is who? :P

We were also making a joke that the Duracell Mascot didn't want to come by our display because it was scared that our Sony cameras would use him up :)

You were there too? I was volunteering for that event! Sony area :lol:

I didn't see you guys there. BTW, This was the 5th year in a row I have done the walk, It's a pretty good oppourtunity to get transit photos depending on the routing. This year the routing was College, Spadina, Bernard, Avenue back to Queens Park. They 3 years before it was Queen, University, Queens Park Circle, University back to Nathan Phillip Square and the first year I did it the routing was Queen, Spadina, Dundas, University back to Nathan Phillip Square.

:lol:

I remember that day too:

uw.png

I haven't the permissions of the other people in that photo, so I disguised their identities :lol:

Try to guess who is who? :lol:

We were also making a joke that the Duracell Mascot didn't want to come by our display because it was scared that our Sony cameras would use him up :P

heh M.Xiao,???,You and Denny

I was looking through my pictures just now on my computer and came across this one. I took the picture on September 10th this year when I was doing the United Way Walk with my moms work, I missed the opportunity to take a front shot of them, especially the Duracell Mascot :lol:. 102_0313.jpg

What is this, no Energizer bunny?! He could kick that Duracell's ass in a mascot fight any day :lol:.

We were also making a joke that the Duracell Mascot didn't want to come by our display because it was scared that our Sony cameras would use him up

That sure was a good joke. I wanted to know did it have any samples to give away. :lol:

What is this, no Energizer bunny?! He could kick that Duracell's ass in a mascot fight any day

I recall seeing the Energizer Bunny at the walk. It would be nice if they had a quarrel.

Try to guess who is who?

You know its quite obvious with the name tags :lol:

Yeah, there aren't 16 community routes in Toronto (416).

If Mississauga numbered it properly, we would have 289 which is the alternate to 905!

Yeah, it would make somewhat more sense than 202!

The closest other thing I can think of is that Oakville has a bus (Orion V) numbered 905. I suppose if one just put up "Oakville" on the display sign...

(I don't have a photo of Oakville #905, I believe it was away for refurb while I was in town.)

Engineer: "Rail Traffic Control, I think we have a problem......"

RTC: "What is your major malfunction?"

[imgg]http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/pictures/1177/20040707pic015.jpg[/img]

That photo looks awfully familiar.

In the future I suggest looking up "Derivative Work" under "Linking and Framing Concerns" which I quickly found on BitLaw.