Big Bucks for GRT

GRTMOFO

Actually the union and senior management run neck in neck with stupidity.

The level of customer service is dropping due to the "keep the union happy at all costs" mentality.

Fortunately, the majority of the drivers still believe in looking after the customers.

Hopefully, in the not so distant future the membership will wise up to the unsavoury self serving antics of the executive members.

Just curious if you know what you are talking about with unsavoury self serving antics of the executive members. Last time I checked they all worked there too so my guess is that if it served them it must have served everyone somehow. I just dont know what they do is self serving, maybe you can enlighten me?

Just curious if you know what you are talking about with unsavoury self serving antics of the executive members. Last time I checked they all worked there too so my guess is that if it served them it must have served everyone somehow. I just dont know what they do is self serving, maybe you can enlighten me?

Naw.....I prefer to sit back and watch the rope pay out, sooner or later it will come to the end.

Those of us who have been around for awhile have seen this s--t before...justice will be served in the end. ;)